Would you like a duel system on prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
You guys should make a duel function on prison so you can duel your friends with your gset and not lose anything and after the duel all your stuff are returned you could even add wagers so people can duel for fun not get 2v1ed and not lose items.

SHquap

Tree Puncher
I agree, it would be a good idea where skill gets proved, it would also decrease people telling you other server names for you to 1 vs 1 there.

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
I agree with adding the dual plugin but it should be added on survival and sky block aswell for the same reason 2v1’s

iTheDUck

Stone Miner
Duel would be a nice addition to prison. I don't know if I can agree with you being able to use your personal items but maybe just a certain load out that both players have similar to kitpvp's system.(y):-D

Eyeball388

First Step
Personally, I think a duel system will ruin the fun of pvp on prison. I like the idea of the gset duels, but I feel they belong on kitpvp rather than prison

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Also pvp is dying to fast because of not having pvp without 5v1s mabye like 1v1 through 5v5 game modes would be really fun that you bring your own items like factions please I don’t want pvp to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.