[ Forum Game ] 3 Images 1 Word

LegalSense

Void Walker
Okay, so I recently got bored and saw the lack of forum games on here. So I decided to make up a game called 3 images 1 word based off the app called 4 pics 1 word. The point of the game is basic, I will post 3 images and all 3 images are affiliated to one word. Your goal is to work out what the word is based on the 3 images shown.

Every time 1 person gets the word right, I will do another 3 set of images and a new word. The person with the most correct guesses gets a prize. I'm not sure what the prize will be, but I'll procrastinate.

RULES:
-Do Not Double-Post
-You can only guess twice
-If 2 people or more guess the word, the person who replied first wins
-Be respectful
-The forum rules apply to these rules, as well.
-If you want a hint, then just ask me for a hint in the comments. BUT, be warned, if you ask me for a hint, and you guess the word right, you don't win. You have to try and guess the word without hints. But if another person guesses the word because you asked for a hint, the point goes to them.

Difficulty level and letter limit will increase as each word is guessed correctly. This first one will be easy, trust me. I will make each individual challenge in the comments instead of this one post. Not enough space on here.

Test Challenge #1:

This word is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 9 letters long. Try to guess what the word is based on the 3 images below.

10.jpg
101.jpg

1010.jpg

HINT: (The letter to the word are scrambled below.)

A D F N I T H
F E O C V O J

Last edited: