This Is Getting Beyond A Joke - Such "community" This Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
Ok, so someone better sack that "Helper" hes nothing but trouble; Muted just cos I went to Alon_mall and said to lava alonshays shop - but I NEVER was going to; see my inventory (Pic below).

This is getting beyond a joke. Im sick of being singled out EVERY SINGLE TIME; MEtalMulisha56, Physco_ninka_34 and now alonshay. I can see Frijoler0 is alonshay's friend- so obviously hes gonna protect hes right hand man, that even means abusing power then that's what it is. Im just trying to get business for my shop and alonshay throws his toys out of the pram "waawwaaawaa Tolly is spamming waaa wwwaaa waa" However, Ive waited 1min+ between messages giving everyone plenty of time to chat in between; but it was quiet so it look more than what it actually is. but, nether the less Alonshay cried spam. and without a chance to explain.. im muted -_-

Image #1

1d26.png

Ok I called the shop "Gay" ONCE and stood on the roof with NO LAVA BUCKETS its what the kids on this server don't understand as an "idle threat"; someone says something BUT WILL NEVER CARRY OUT THE THREAT - Go look that Up Frijoler0 and then youll see what I mean ( that's if your not being alonshays right hand man)

THeres no cover up; in the discussion before Alonshay tried to drown out my pitching to pull customers into my shop so I told him to shut his face - but I never went b$&^$* s*#^#& a&* etc. there was no swearing, but mild anger. THIS IS NOT A BASHING THREAD

ps. alonshay, YOUR NOT THE ONLY SHOP IN SNAPCRAFT SO GET IT
if others wanna pitch their shop, don't throw your toys out the pram

-Tolly

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Seems like he muted you for spamming a shop warp, or something you said toward Alon. Also, Helpers aren't biased toward any particular party. If you would like to appeal your mute, you can do so here - http://snapcraft.net/appeal/

All you did was just add oil to the fire, making it bigger and out of proportion. If you stopped spamming and didn't threaten to lava grief alonshay maybe you wouldn't be muted. And staff don't have "favorites" or a "right hand man". Frijoler muted you because you were spamming and threatening, and don't say otherwise cause you know it's true. Also it's a 1 day mute, don't go crying about it, man up and face your actions.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
A pill for your memory:

I warned you to stop spamming your shop warp, u didn't listen, kicked you twice, you continue, u start to insult Alonshay and other community members when they ask you to stop spamming, you say you are gonna grief alonshay shop, and finally you insult me...

because all that I mute you... and after, while I'm working cleaning my old city for a new project, you decide to come and break all blocks I was placing... after I ask you to stop you just continue... I don't have patience or time to deal with raging kids... btw, this is a friendly place, if you can't follow the rules I suggest you to check your priorities in life.

BTW, I don't treat MC friends different, when is staff related, every single one of you receive the same treatment... so stop lying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.