Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
image.jpg
The team >:}
@gameskull
@Twwhaik4 (i think thats it lol)
@xxlazyturtlexx (you forgot your name so i guessed :-P)
and hero_brineftw123 doesn't have a forums account :3
Although we are missing a few players, this is some of us :}
this is really random. But i felt like making this. So i made it. Love eemmm:-D lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
lmfaoooo id wreck all you noobs in a 5v1, or a 35v5 if i get my diamond friends :eek: c:
K, let's go. You tend to trash talk a lot but it never seem like you follow through with your promises ^.^ what's your ign name?

MARTYY

Stone Miner
My ign is ---- martinminer2001 ----- lol I think you already just by hearing that name you can't beat me ;-) i was perm banned from sc for pvping good, to show you a glimpse of my pvp skill, I'm going to show you this vid. It's of me supposofly "hacking" . enjoy :)

MARTYY

Stone Miner
I recommend you watch the full vid :3, btw im the one NOT recording if you couldnt see witch one is me

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
My ign is ---- martinminer2001 ----- lol I think you already just by hearing that name you can't beat me ;-) i was perm banned from sc for pvping good, to show you a glimpse of my pvp skill, I'm going to show you this vid. It's of me supposofly "hacking" . enjoy :)
Eh I'd call hacks too. And no not really lol... btw this isn't about how well we pvp or whatever it's just a picture of our team in pro 4 armor... and we all earned it so idk why you think you can beat us... cause in pretty sure you can't :) I like the confidence tho, that's always good to have.

MARTYY

Stone Miner
why thank you, and the thing is, all my 35 teammates have full prot 4 with sharp v fire 2 sword, and have way better skill then all your members

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Most obvious hacks EVER. You're looking away, hitting the guy from a long distance, and eating Apples all at the same time. Another reason for you to stay banned.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
you forgot about me

Status
Not open for further replies.