Super Hawt Kit Pvp Players ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Martin, as your teammate i respect you but on the other hand, you are hacking please dont deny it but you are a good friend :-D

MARTYY

Stone Miner
I'm not going to lie to you mile, but I do NOT hack, I've repeated myself over and over again, I don't . lol, and follow meh mile ;-;

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Stop talking about hacking, someone already asked me if I want the thread closed due to off-topic comments... I said no because I don't want it to be but you hacking or not is not considered on topic, so please refrain from that :) if you wish to talk about it make a thread of your owns. Thanks ^.^

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Eh I'd call hacks too. And no not really lol... btw this isn't about how well we pvp or whatever it's just a picture of our team in pro 4 armor... and we all earned it so idk why you think you can beat us... cause in pretty sure you can't :) I like the confidence tho, that's always good to have.
The only way you could kill him or anyone is if you had diamond armor and they had less, only real way you could win, unless there complete noobs but, he anyone other than what I just said could probably kill you. ;-)

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
The only way you could kill him or anyone is if you had diamond armor and they had less, only real way you could win, unless there complete noobs but, he anyone other than what I just said could probably kill you. ;-)
If I could kill anyone? I don't even wear my diamond armor lmfao I wear the kit fight, and I could kick your ass anyday you would be dead before you could even count to 123. (Ironic right?) So Id suggest you shut it before I make you :) and if you really actually think I suck at pvp, you're just a dumbass lol. I'll 1v1 your ass and beat the hell out of it. But thanks for your opinion on me cause I really don't give two craps ^.^ get lost plz cause I really dislike your attitude and how you treat others, thinking your so good at everything. Thanks :)

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
If I could kill anyone? I don't even wear my diamond armor lmfao I wear the kit fight, and I could kick your ass anyday you would be dead before you could even count to 123. (Ironic right?) So Id suggest you shut it before I make you :) and if you really actually think I suck at pvp, you're just a dumbass lol. I'll 1v1 your ass and beat the hell out of it. But thanks for your opinion on me cause I really don't give two craps ^.^ get lost plz cause I really dislike your attitude and how you treat others, thinking your so good at everything. Thanks :)
1v1 me. I dare you :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.