Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Hush, Its for your own good. You don't want a warning do you?

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Ummmmm have you even seen me pvp? I kick ass. Just sayin. Unless it's an unfair fight, I always win.
Yes I have and I wrecked you about 8 times in a couple minutes. I wont fly I wont /d and I wont use any thing you don't have, sound fair?
Oh ya and no teams.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
If I could kill anyone? I don't even wear my diamond armor lmfao I wear the kit fight, and I could kick your ass anyday you would be dead before you could even count to 123. (Ironic right?) So Id suggest you shut it before I make you :) and if you really actually think I suck at pvp, you're just a dumbass lol. I'll 1v1 your ass and beat the hell out of it. But thanks for your opinion on me cause I really don't give two craps ^.^ get lost plz cause I really dislike your attitude and how you treat others, thinking your so good at everything. Thanks :)
Ayyyyyyyyy thats's how to do it! :-D

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Yes I have and I wrecked you about 8 times in a couple minutes. I wont fly I wont /d and I wont use any thing you don't have, sound fair?
Oh ya and no teams.
Since when? I haven't seen you on in a long time. And actually, quit trying to make yourself sound good cause your not :)

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Yea, Im annoying....I was only trying to help. Gawsh some people....

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Since when? I haven't seen you on in a long time. And actually, quit trying to make yourself sound good cause your not :)
If I haven't seen you pvp, if your saying that, how did you see me pvp? So you cant judge me because you don't know if your saying I don't know how good you are. But seriously, I've seen you, and I'm pretty sure im good at pvp. So when are we 1v1ing?

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
If I haven't seen you pvp, if your saying that, how did you see me pvp? So you cant judge me because you don't know if your saying I don't know how good you are. But seriously, I've seen you, and I'm pretty sure im good at pvp. So when are we 1v1ing?
So you just said you haven't seen me pvp, and then you say you have? I doubt that lol I rarely pvp I only pvp on kit pvp and I haven't been on when you've been on for months. And idk when we 1v1ing cause I'm busy almost everyday because I actually play a sport and I'm planning on getting good grades this year (lmfao I doubt it tho) so idk.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
You're pretty bad if you're going around saying others are. Hm... Oh yeah today for example I was about to kill you in kitpvp but you got one of your butt buddy friend to come rescue you. (Not Tarpon for once) But anyway. Hi.

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
You're pretty bad if you're going around saying others are. Hm... Oh yeah today for example I was about to kill you in kitpvp but you got one of your butt buddy friend to come rescue you. (Not Tarpon for once) But anyway. Hi.
Ryan. Stay out of it... seriously. I don't need your help..

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
How were you trying to help? All you're doing is creating more problems as it is. Yes gawsh some people who always report over a little nick name. ;-)
How was I trying to help....? I was trying to help by...Wait, Wait, I don't want to have to say this again, Make sure you looking closely :). I was helping by just advising her to not say things like that so she doesn't get a warning. Get the picture? Mhmm, Good.
What your going to say back to this-Uuuuuu, uuuuuuuu, That word isn't even bad gawsh! uuuuuuuuuuu.
What I would have said back to this- Take a quick look at the rules :-}, Its pretty obvious to see... ;-)
iBasss, Rules-9.) We ask that you do not use explicit language on the forum (there are some exceptions on this rule, such as crap and damn). If this happens, your post will be edited and you may receive a warning.
In reply to McDonald...Go away, you're annoying.
Oh and P.S. im not going to respond on this thread anymore, So don't bother responding.;-)

Haters gonna hate this post I bet ;-)...

Good night, iTarp

Last edited:

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Hey guys, please stop and pm each other. I can understand the good rival of pvp :-D but this thread was made for a simple screenshot of good friends and i respect that, so lets keep it that way :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.