What's Your Biggest Transaction?

ShaunSkats

Banned
So this is a random thread from pure boredom. What's your biggest transaction? Can you top off the other people who posted in this thread? I'll start off. Note this can be any server, Factions or Survival or KitPvP.

40k transaction

FevnCxZ.png

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Is this Factions or Survival?

Because ok Factions I have given over 600k and received 300k in one transaction.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
So this is a random thread from pure boredom. What's your biggest transaction? Can you top off the other people who posted in this thread? I'll start off. Note this can be any server, Factions or Survival or KitPvP.

40k transaction

FevnCxZ.png
Remember that one time you let me "borrow" 100k (Or was it 200k), but then you made me give it back at Survival

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
2.2 million, unplaced mobspawner, 3 dragon eggs, 50 sponges and god armour set all at once to this guy back in snapcraft 1 survival

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Mine was.. 100k back in Snapcraft 1 when I bought a Dragon egg from this guy ^^ :-D When I mean ^^ I mean Creeper :-P For ya'll who didn't get the picture.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Here's mine... I'm totally the richest one here.

42c43552a045198ed7034e90e649671a.png

I have a confession.

I remember this day like I remember the day I was born.

I woke up oddly early for a Saturday. I realized that I have school in about 2 months. I was worried and anxious.

The air was crisp.

The blankets were warm.

Bed or Snapcraft?

Relaxation or Fun?

The same question always repeats itself, until that day.

Snapcraft it was, but a plot twist to it: Snapcraft in bed. I was overjoyed with my quick mind in the creation of efficient innovative ideas.

Due to my immediate happiness, what else could make me happier? Nothing much. Faction was doing well. I was befriending more and more people.
Until.

I was baffled. I was astonished.

$0 received from a Helper. There must be a deep message.

Thoughts. They ran through my head.

I am well known for the money on factions, but MVLapps is not a factions player... What does it mean?

A donation of nothing.

Wait

Donation of 0

It's not meant to be a donation at all. It was a sign. Unspoken, unlimited speech.

Love is priceless.

Price is money. Money-less is $0.

I was loved by a Helper, though we hardly had spoken before.

@MVLapps

I have two words for you.

I understand.

I hope you all have enjoyed what I have shared with you all today. Take this message into your daily lives.

:-D

LegalSense

Void Walker
I have a confession.

I remember this day like I remember the day I was born.

I woke up oddly early for a Saturday. I realized that I have school in about 2 months. I was worried and anxious.

The air was crisp.

The blankets were warm.

Bed or Snapcraft?

Relaxation or Fun?

The same question always repeats itself, until that day.

Snapcraft it was, but a plot twist to it: Snapcraft in bed. I was overjoyed with my quick mind in the creation of efficient innovative ideas.

Due to my immediate happiness, what else could make me happier? Nothing much. Faction was doing well. I was befriending more and more people.
Until.

I was baffled. I was astonished.

$0 received from a Helper. There must be a deep message.

Thoughts. They ran through my head.

I am well known for the money on factions, but MVLapps is not a factions player... What does it mean?

A donation of nothing.

Wait

Donation of 0

It's not meant to be a donation at all. It was a sign. Unspoken, unlimited speech.

Love is priceless.

Price is money. Money-less is $0.

I was loved by a Helper, though we hardly had spoken before.

@MVLapps

I have two words for you.

I understand.

I hope you all have enjoyed what I have shared with you all today. Take this message into your daily lives.

:-D
no.

*kills it*

MARTYY

Stone Miner
IRL i once traded a puppy i found for a brand new dirtbike. It was my cousin's dirtbike. (not my biggest transaction though)

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I almost gave frijoler 14 sponges for 105000 but I didn't know that if you buy in bigger quantities its cheaper.

But it probably was around 75k because i sold tons of sponges in sc1