Taking A Break From This Server For A Few Days

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
I am back now and from September 2nd High school starts. Since I got a ton of school work I will be only on for an hour or even less. Except weekends or school breaks. I may lose interest in Snapcraft or Minecraft I will announce it when I do.
Players and helpers sorry if I did not list all of you.

@MegaGarfield7 You were a funny friend and we PvPed and had fun :) and you were my first skype contract.
@lil'killer You are cool friend rvveh we had fun on survival and we talked a lot and you are very funny.
@Jaide Hellspur You were the nicest helper I have ever met.
@Trial You are very smart and informative in game and on the forums.
@Lozlpowzah You are nice and like it when players follow the rules keep it up Ryan
@yolocat874148 and @crystalcoolcat You both are very nice to me and We have a lot of fun.
@Musaab You are really cool player on here and nice.
@Edris thanks for donating me 100k and your a nice friend also.
@jrbackus You are a really calm and really nice friend
@deedsjr You are a really nice and mature friend for your age.
@CosmicL12 You are nice and mature friend and your an expert at stalking
@Shaunskat Your a really funny and cool friend and a PvP master
@AndreasManU You are really nice Snapcraft Player and good at PvP and Andy watch for dem hackers.
@BubbsyBoo You are the nicest player on here and laid back You really should be helper I hope :-D
@Mr. Alon You are a really cool and nice Player we had a ton of fun.
@awade You are funny and we built a lot of cool things together
@EthridgePlays you are a funny and cool friend/YouTube partner
@Bas and @Maarten thanks for making this server a great place and good luck with working on this server
What about meeeeee? D:

Backus

Void Walker
I am back now and from September 2nd High school starts. Since I got a ton of school work I will be only on for an hour or even less. Except weekends or school breaks. I may lose interest in Snapcraft or Minecraft I will announce it when I do.

@MegaGarfield7 You were a funny friend and we PvPed and had fun :) and you were my first skype contract.
@lil'killer You are cool friend rvveh we had fun on survival and we talked a lot and you are very funny.
@Lozlpowzah You are nice and like it when players follow the rules keep it up Ryan
@yolocat874148 and @crystalcoolcat You both are very nice to me and We have a lot of fun.
@AndreasManU You are really nice Snapcraft Player and good at PvP and Andy watch for dem hackers.
@BubbsyBoo You are the nicest player on here and laid back You really should be helper I hope :-D
@Bas and @Maarten thanks for making this server a great place and good luck with working on this server
Thanks

Garf

Void Walker

Thanks! <3
Good luck in school!

Last edited: