I Will Only Be On The Fourms

thediamonddude2

Iron Miner
Hey Snapcraftians its me thediamonddude2 so recently my gamming PC broke wow epic fail.My gamming Pc was 1.8k in total.Merp.Sooo I tried my super old dell laptop AND IT RUNS IN SOLID 25 FPS!!!! Raggggeeee Hulk Hacks enabled Rararrrrrrrrrwrrrrrr! Anyways Iva been getting some projects for school now and Ughhh they TAKE FOREVER!Anyways if I has time ill check fourms, and if I even want to stand the LAG ill check SC server with solid 25 fps and with extreme lag.

Also I was planning on making videos now on youtube but my 300$ shotgun mic just broke FAIL, and my mom found me playing and totally smashed my 100$ hd recording camera and she forgot she let me play Derp.Oh and I been wanting to buy a gamming mouse soooooo I BOUGHT AN EPIC Ouroboros Razer gamming mouse and im totally in love with it its so smooth and its Op anyway I still hyas to finish my science biography project ;--; bye

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Uhh, not really good bye forever :-P since I'll see you around on the forums (which is nice, because some player lose connection with Snapcraft fully) and yessss, I've seen Code Geass (Thanks @Trial ;-; )

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
well about the fps.... I play on my pc and it gets a average of 7-10 fps. lol ....