Anime Face Maker

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Ok so there was an icon app thing where you could make some sort of cartoon character of yourself and y'all liked that alot so
I BRING TO YOU
7ba1.png

Anime Face Maker 2.

Its a program where you can edit a basic anime character to an character that fits you.
It is made by GEN8. I do not own this program. All rights to GEN8.
Examples:
f18b.png
d48e.png

Link to online website: CLICKME
- (to switch gender just make it manly and at the TOPS category go to the second page)
- (i dont know how to save the picture so i just used Snapcr.net to select the character and then download it in the new page)

68a7.png

Also! there is a Chibi maker which makes a Chibi character! :)
This is also made by GEN8, neither do i own this site.

This is sort of the same but it makes full body's of a character!

Examples:
565daae9fb02cb70da0e1f5ffe6819c1.png
8c5c.png

Link to online website: CLICKME
Comment your creations below :-D

Closure11

Stone Miner
i need help with this i made my character but i dont see how to get it to go on snapcr.net and then to my profile pic
please help me :eek:

OP
OP
Pookie_

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
how do i download the face one ;-;
I couldnt find out so i used http://snapcr.net/download/ to select the picture and download it in the next page.
I think it is stilla BETA version.

How to install and use Snapcr.net:
- Download the windows or Apple version.
- Once downloaded open the ZIP file and drag the program to your icon bar thingy on the bottom of your screen.
- Open the page you want to download a picture from.
- Click the icon on top of your screen once and select the area you want to download by holding your click button and drag your mouse over the area.
- Release the click and you will be redirected to an Snapcr.net/--- page. You can here download the selected area as a PNG file.

archerunknown

Gold Miner
Ive made my guy how can i get a picture or save it ?

OP
OP
Pookie_

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Ive made my guy how can i get a picture or save it ?

I couldnt find out so i used http://snapcr.net/download/ to select the picture and download it in the next page.
I think it is stilla BETA version.

How to install and use Snapcr.net:
- Download the windows or Apple version.
- Once downloaded open the ZIP file and drag the program to your icon bar thingy on the bottom of your screen.
- Open the page you want to download a picture from.
- Click the icon on top of your screen once and select the area you want to download by holding your click button and drag your mouse over the area.
- Release the click and you will be redirected to an Snapcr.net/--- page. You can here download the selected area as a PNG file.
I éxactly posted this 2 posts before yours to the exact same question.
I even put it in the thread itself :-/

Last edited:

archerunknown

Gold Miner
oh did it :-P

Attachments

• 8d77 copy.png
    8d77 copy.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 283

archerunknown

Gold Miner
Because its anime :-P let your imagination grow wild