Top 5 Players On Kitpvp

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hhhhmmm well this is unusual but Im going to say it anyway. Me and ghost are doing an ultimate kit pvp team called unknown ghosts and we already have about 6 members which is awesome we have a Skype chat that u may or may not of heard but its open to all people (but there will be a few tests :-P contact me by messaging me for further details or just add my skype name connerkia.ruegg :-P
Oh my god, I hope you really didn't say teams...

pometheus11

Zombie Killer

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Lag? When he hit me out of the air, I was invisible.... Also, Look at his hitting speed. It's extremely fast. There was no lag here....

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
btw bob gimmie the link to that texture pack ?

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
ASLO YOU SPED UP THE VIDIEO ITS EDITED

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
ASLO YOU SPED UP THE VIDIEO ITS EDITED
Sped up, lol why are you defending him, was bob hitting him fast? Was the background people hitting him fast? No.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
im defending him cause he might get banned for not hacking withc he doesnt and i know how that feels

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Explain to me how this isn't hacking? He hits an invisible player (Me), While I was about 2-3 blocks above him. His hitting speed is just impossible in minecraft considering minecraft has a max hits per second controller. There's nothing here that suggests lag, or anything saying it isn't hacks. You're just being biased because this guy is your friend.

LegalSense

Void Walker
im defending him cause he might get banned for not hacking withc he doesnt and i know how that feels
A: Those are most definite hacks. I hope you're joking.
B: You've been banned on different terms and reasons before.
C: Not saying you're being biased but you're being absolutely biased

I really do hope you actually watched that video and you're not just throwing useless defensive comments around..

archerunknown

Gold Miner
This is meant to be about the top five player on kit pvp :-P

archerunknown

Gold Miner