Gold Miner
0a4f9e24ab75f2165fcfac6039543f09.png
d21fb7edad11df6b1c6b4d5f0ace8541.png

OP
OP
FireBlaze910

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
I play on ZombieV a lot and i never see staff on there.It really pisses me off (sorry for the language) that satff doesn't pay attention to this.Players can do *Hidden* to shout whatever they want out on the server.They are spamming innapropriate stuff.I understand that stafff can be busy in real life and can't play snapcraft that much.BUT SERIOUSLY.Can't staff spend a little time checking every server?This is one of my favorite things to play and it is annoying me.I also am making a report to report legolouie and johnjesk i don't really care if its the "wrong format".Thanks.

Last edited:

Backus

Void Walker
I play on ZombieV a lot and i never see staff on there.It really pisses me off (sorry for the language) that satff doesn't pay attention to this.Players can do *Hidden* to shout whatever they want out on the server.They are spamming innapropriate stuff.I understand that stafff can be busy in real life and can't play snapcraft that much.BUT SERIOUSLY.Can't staff spend a little time checking every server?This is one of my favorite things to play and it is annoying me.I also am making a report to report legolouie and johnjesk i don't really care if its the "wrong format".Thanks.
I suggest not saying the command..
Also yeah, I don't see as much staff on hungergames, earthgames, zombie, parkour.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
yea sometimes people abuse the command, maybe a cooldown, or just completely remove the command

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
I know helpers do not have perms in some servers, zombieV being one of them. I do play there occasionally, but do not usually see a lot of spamming or other problems when I'm there. My suggestion is to record/screenshot and then report on the forums so that someone with the right stuff can take care of the problem. :)

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah. I've played some on all of these servers, especially ZombieV. Being a Builder, I don't have permissions either, but I can always tell another staff member in the case that something comes up.

Plus, I never really payed attention to the chat in ZombieV. People act like idiots sometimes. As Jaide said, a Report is advisable.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
yea I know that Mods don't have perms in ZombieV (Tested this with lozl)

pometheus11

Zombie Killer