1.8 Rank Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hello everybody,
You may have noticed that you've lost your rank. Well, just to make it clear, we're aware of the issue.
So, you might be wondering, what caused this? Well, as you are most likely aware. Minecraft Version 1.8 was released this week and we want to update the server, however ranks wasn't something that would update as smoothly as we would have hoped.
So, this is what we're going to do.. If you personally have lost your rank. Please leave a comment below listing your in-game name and the server name(s)

Example:
Name when you bought the rank: Player1
New name: Steve1 (If you post do not change your name untill you have your rank back!)
Servers I've lost my rank: Factions (Titan), Creative (Master), Kitpvp (Warrior)

Just to be clear on this, leaving us incorrect ranks will lead to an indefinite punishment. We can verify if that rank is what you had previously, so there's no point trying.

Also, in the process, Ender Chests and player inventories have reset on some specific servers. We're deeply sorry, but there isn't anything we can do about that.

Finally, we’re sorry for any inconvenience or stress this may have caused but there really wasn't anything we could do. 1.8 can be great for the players, but horribly frustrating for any server owners, like myself.

=====================================================================

ONLY RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR RANK. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. IT MAY TAKE UP TO 1 MONTH TO REACQUIRE YOUR RANK

~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOUR COMMENT GETS DELETED YOU GOT YOUR RANK BACK WHEN YOU LOG ON!

~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~
DO NOT POST ABOUT PETS! THE PETS PLUGIN IS BROKEN YOU DID NOT LOSE IT!

Last edited:

PandaX805

First Step
PandaX805 (or MrPoonda. If you can, check for these names please :-D)
AToastedWaffle
Parkour (Vip), ZombieV (Vip)
Thank You! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.