Forum Game: Two-word Stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Let's bring the forums to life and play another forum game! Everyone is encouraged to play, members and staff!

This game is a fun way to include everyone, and there are never any wrong answers!

The game is called Two-Word story. I thought of it while playing it with one of my friends the other day.

The directions are pretty simple:

1. A person starts off saying two words, and the next person says two more words. These words will slowly make a combination of words that make a sentence. (but please try to make sense)

2. No double posting.

3. Accept what is said and go along with it. This is a story made by the community, not just yourself!

4. No arguing about what is said, even if it doesn't make sense. I'm depending on you all to keep this game good and fun with the usage of correct sense; refer to rule #3.

5. The only words that should be written and counted should be the words relevant to the story. (comments in parentheses show that it is a little comment and not meant to be part of the story)

6. Instead of comments in (parentheses), you can rate funny, like, agree, or any other rate to show what you think of the comment, but remember rule #3.

7. Yes, you may have fun out make sure you keep the posts clean and that you follow all the forum rules!

I may put up extra rules, but the most important is to have fun!

Depending on how well this does, I will be thinking of more forum games to do! If you like playing this game, give me a like to show your support!

have fun!

[EDIT] If someone posts at the same time, the last person should edit their comment to make sense.

Thanks @_CreeperGirl for doing the whole story so far. I will be finishing up the story from time to time, but I will be on vacation for 5 days. Have fun everyone!

Oh, and I'll start:

There once

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.