Making A Come-back

Cross_sword

Tree Puncher
Hey guys,

It's been a long time and for most of you you probably won't know me, but let me introduce myself, I used to play on this server every day before the big update which reset everything and that's what caused me to quit this server, and I thought it'd be forever but I think I'm going to come back and have another shot at the new snapcraft, I hope people I knew before the update will still be playing but I hope to make new friends and definetely rejoin, guys I can't wait to see what the new snapcraft has and redeem myself from the mistake I made a year ago of leaving this server without even seeing what it would be like!

Well, that's all and I hope to bring this server good and nothing but good!

~Cross_Sword

awade

Diamond Miner
just saying i was there when the reset happened and i had alot of good stuff to so quit and now im back, if you play survival you better off getting a rank because its almost impossible to start off unless you have awesome friends xD

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
just saying i was there when the reset happened and i had alot of good stuff to so quit and now im back, if you play survival you better off getting a rank because its almost impossible to start off unless you have awesome friends xD

Kinda right.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
My friend started off my himself as a non rank and no friends at first but he made it out just fine :-P