Physical Activities?

Hey guys Ethridge here and I want to ask you guys what kind of stuff do you do outside? I personally scooter and skateboard. Do you guys do that?

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Volleyball. Beach volleyball. Bout it besides running sometimes. But I'm too lazy and slow so I don't tend to run often

iamontda

Void Walker
I used to use one of those old Razor scooters way back when... the handles and things were red, so I would have all this red stuff on my hands when I was done. But when I first started biking, I was sooooo good. I still am, but outside is now an unknown realm of bright sun and people. Lol. I still love swimming though, that's very fun.

Alemence

Gold Miner
Contrary to popular belief, when I'm not busy with class and junk, I like to jog, swim, bike, and the occasional hike. I also enjoy competitive airgunning(PvP) and as of late, a bit of blacksmithing and foundry work.

Tayler01

Tree Puncher
I literally don't do anything outside xD not until the winter, because it's at lest cooler in Texas xD but it's still too hot...i just confused myself o_O

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I used to roller skate (and ice skate, if there was some sort of ice skating rink at the winter), basketball (I have a hoop outside), and other stuff (biking, walking, swimming), but now school is back..... Which limits my free time

iamontda

Void Walker
"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

I actually did Taekwondo for four years and reached my goal of becoming a black belt, however we stopped back in like July 2012. It was fun before we made it to brown belt.

iamontda

Void Walker
That's cool. I think different Tae Kwon Do schools and different dojangs in general swap around their belts. For example at Hwang's we had white, yellow, orange, green, bluetip, blue, purple, brown, red, black tip, then the review belts. I think it was tiger belt or something, then dragon and finally the white-black that I forgot the name of, leading to 1st Dan black belt. Each belt was around 3 months of work, so going to classes two to four times a week got boring but made us zoom fast.

What's funny is that for me, the black tip form was the easiest. Just replace the white-belt form with basic forward balance kicks, add roundhouse kicks in strategic places, throw in a tornado kick halfway through, and there you go.

It was mandatory to take a couple of camps with the rest of our belt level classmates, and that was intense as all heck. We got powdered donuts at the end, though. Sparring every Wednesday, random days cleaning off the mats, participating in the first ever Master Lemon's Warrior Tournament and failing because everyone and every board break was OP... Getting picked on often by Grand Master Hwang because apparently the studio we trained in was the HQ...

Compare that to other martial arts like Kenpo, and it's fairly quick to get a black belt. I lived in Delaware for two years, and the second year we decided to join a Kenpo school that we could walk to right behind our Forwood Elementary school. Needless to say, I only made it to yellow belt before we moved.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Surfing, skating and biking as like outside activities and drawing, animating and studying inside :)
I took some piano and guitar lessons for a while, animating class too. And other stuff from time tot time.
Like, i like the icecream store near my house. Thats outside right?
spongebob-eats-ice-cream-o.gif

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
LOL, when I read the title "Physical Activities" I was like what the heck, than I read the text i understood you are not one of those trolls talking about umm.... the other thing. anyways I like playing basketball, ping - pong and riding my bicycle.