Usernames?

ForceSwift

Diamond Miner
How did you guys think of your usernames? I wanted MC and I was watching 'Star Wars' that day. I have no idea how I thought of the swift part.
Was there even any thought to your names?
EDIT: I think my cousin was listening to some lame 'Taylor Swift' song...

Last edited:

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
My friend thought it was cool.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
it was my xbox username, Lol.

bub5

Gold Miner
game i played before was insane aquarium and my dolphin in that was called bub (stands for bubble) and my favourite number is 5

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I put a lot of thought into mine o-o

So, I've never seen a shooting star (I would do almost anything to see one lol) and though, not many stars show up where I live, I thought they were beautiful or something. This makes up the cosmic part. Before minecraft, I loved the mario games (my childhood :-P) and there were these things called "lumas" I thought they were adorable.... 12.... my favorite number, how old I was, AND my birthday...

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
People make up so much myths about how my name came to be.... Its a secret......

Secret

Secret

Secret......

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
I got name when I was playing Planetside (1 or 2 I don't know) and there was an entire DEawesome clan that took up like 90% of our platoon.

Who cares if this story is true or not. Everyone else probably made up their username like a normal person does, and wants to lie about it to be cool. Kappa

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
I put a lot of thought into mine o-o

So, I've never seen a shooting star (I would do almost anything to see one lol) and though, not many stars show up where I live, I thought they were beautiful or something. This makes up the cosmic part. Before minecraft, I loved the mario games (my childhood :-P) and there were these things called "lumas" I thought they were adorable.... 12.... my favorite number, how old I was, AND my birthday...
LOL! I loved Mario games to! Now they're boring..... :/

Trollm

Zombie Killer
My bud that told me about mc told me that all these famous minecrafter's usernames were X and then the name of an animal.
At the time my favourite thing to do was troll on different sites and games so naturally the first word would be troll, then I chose moose cause their antlers are badass.

I Regret my decision completely.