Usernames?

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
My hero is SGT Alvin York

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Well i'm epic and i'm me as opposed to somebody else, so... yeah

and 772 just came outta nowhere because i thought 3 numbers in a name were cool XD

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I put a lot of thought into mine o-o

So, I've never seen a shooting star (I would do almost anything to see one lol) and though, not many stars show up where I live, I thought they were beautiful or something. This makes up the cosmic part. Before minecraft, I loved the mario games (my childhood :-P) and there were these things called "lumas" I thought they were adorable.... 12.... my favorite number, how old I was, AND my birthday...

OMG lumas are so cute

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well mine, everyone makes fun of it but whatever lol Mcdonald is my last name. Yes McDonald and no I have no relation to Ronald McDonald nor do I own any restaurants. I even refuse to eat their disgusting food lol. K is because my name is Kirsten. 1 just cause its something to put inbetween K and D. D is the first letter of my brothers name. Origanally we were going to share the account, he paid for it cause I was too lazy to plus I didn't want the people at Walmart giving me funny looks xD. (Most people don't expect me to play idk why). So that's McdonaldK1D. And like what Ethan said, I totally and utterly regret this name lol. But I do have an alt that's imKirsten, which isn't creative at all and I'm assuming you know what it stands for lol.

Thiah

Zombie Killer
I used to like those Geronimo Stilton books :-P and one of the characters name was Thiah (pronounced thee-uh), and well.. here we are! :)

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I put a lot of thought into mine o-o

So, I've never seen a shooting star (I would do almost anything to see one lol) and though, not many stars show up where I live, I thought they were beautiful or something. This makes up the cosmic part. Before minecraft, I loved the mario games (my childhood :-P) and there were these things called "lumas" I thought they were adorable.... 12.... my favorite number, how old I was, AND my birthday...

I've seen shooting stars! They are AMAZING!! Just beautiful!

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
LolextraM1 was my old YouTube name were I used to post childish things :-P and at the time I thought I could do a free trial for mc but it didn't work because I actually made this account early 2012 before demo mode was out and Bought minecraft on September 29 2012.