Goodbye Everyone

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
So, I'm leaving Snapcraft for a few reasons:
  • A: Because I have a crap-ton homework to catch up on after being sick for 3 weeks, and I can't be very active online.
  • B: Because my computer isn't very powerful, so I lag so much that I disconnect every 10 minutes or even crash, and no-one in my family (including me) has enough money to buy me a better laptop.
  • C: It gets a bit boring after doing the same thing for months and months (even though I haven't been on very much recently).
So goodbye Snapcraft, thanks for all the good times. I'll still be active on the forums though (or I'll try to be anyway). I may come back every now and then to say hi, but other than that, I won't be online.

OP
OP
LOLcat635

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
But you could buy Overlord?

I already did.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now, yeah, it took me 5 months to save up all that money, and to get a laptop even slightly better that this one, it would cost at least $900

Last edited:

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
I already did.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now, yeah, it took me 5 months to save up all that money, and to get a laptop even slightly better that this one, it would cost at least $900
i had a 250,- latop. Was good enough to play mc on. Just find the best deals :) its possible

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Well, good luck on your homework and the computer!

Work hard for school because it's the best choice for you right now, and work hard to make some extra cash for things that you want - it's rewarding.

Thanks for playing on Snapcraft! I hope to see you again some day. :)

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
So, I'm leaving Snapcraft for a few reasons:
  • A: Because I have a crap-ton homework to catch up on after being sick for 3 weeks, and I can't be very active online.
  • B: Because my computer isn't very powerful, so I lag so much that I disconnect every 10 minutes or even crash, and no-one in my family (including me) has enough money to buy me a better laptop.
  • C: It gets a bit boring after doing the same thing for months and months (even though I haven't been on very much recently).
So goodbye Snapcraft, thanks for all the good times. I'll still be active on the forums though (or I'll try to be anyway). I may come back every now and then to say hi, but other than that, I won't be online.
I would buy you a computer if you were family, but your not. I can afford computer"s" and good luck with homework and stuff...