Five Night's At Freddy's (scary)

iamontda

Void Walker
I still haven't played the first one xD But I did hear about the second game. Apparently they revitalised the robots? Idk I didn't watch the video. Still scary though. Coming out mid-2015 I think.

Edit: Holy shat, I watched it over twice. Apparently there aren't any more doors, but you have to do that thing that everyone was yelling about in the first game (getting into an empty costume). I also want to know how the hell (pardon the French) that dude on the phone is alive. I mean, day 3, day 4 anybody? He somehow had the robots go to his house and stuff him in a suit ;-; And it did not feel good to try and listen to his robot-self talk.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I still haven't played the first one xD But I did hear about the second game. Apparently they revitalised the robots? Idk I didn't watch the video. Still scary though. Coming out mid-2015 I think.

Edit: Holy shat, I watched it over twice. Apparently there aren't any more doors, but you have to do that thing that everyone was yelling about in the first game (getting into an empty costume). I also want to know how the hell (pardon the French) that dude on the phone is alive. I mean, day 3, day 4 anybody? He somehow had the robots go to his house and stuff him in a suit ;-; And it did not feel good to try and listen to his robot-self talk.
the guy that talks is just a pre-recording still, He is dead,

The freddy mask if for the old robots, They still think your missing a suit,
The new robots, If you put the freddy mask on they will kill you, if you dont than they will STILL kill you but slowy. Adding a big twist to the game <3

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
*mind blown*

iamontda

Void Walker
the guy that talks is just a pre-recording still, He is dead,

The freddy mask if for the old robots, They still think your missing a suit,
The new robots, If you put the freddy mask on they will kill you, if you dont than they will STILL kill you but slowy. Adding a big twist to the game <3

Eff's sake, the old botties are still roaming around, huh. Well, good luck out there Noah. XD

Also, cool video Cosmic. I'll view it later, but I haven't had time to look at Game Theory for AGES. Looking forward to Mat's theory. \o/

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I kinda want to see the movie o.o But why make a 2nd one? :I They should of just stayed with one game ;P
IMO, the games are too short. 7 nights. (Usually)

Five Night's At Freddy's 2 >.< I watched some youtubers and think that it just gets annoying. Also when you put on the mask too late. And the Game Theory, interesting and... scary..? Idk the word.