Five Night's At Freddy's (scary)

iamontda

Void Walker
https://www.youtube.com/user/iamontda/ is my channel. I'm planning on creating real playthroughs of games on that channel. I have most of a playthrough recorded for the original Portal game, however I haven't edited it into sections etc. My headset is also broken, so I'll be using my sister's for this game until I have my wireless order shipped in.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
As a Fnaf fan, I really Didnt like Fnaf3, It felt rushed, But it's still got the scary horror in it and the ending :-O

Can this be the end of Fnaf? (Not spoiling what happens)

iamontda

Void Walker
Interesting, Noah...

By the way, it's being delayed by a day due to issues with payment. Sorry :-(

iamontda

Void Walker
I know right, it sucks... But as a bonus I'll be dragging some Staff in to listen to me freak out. xD

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I still have no idea what five nights at freddy's is.....

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I still have no idea what five nights at freddy's is.....

iamontda

Void Walker
Okay, so, my sister ended up being my audience while playing, so we switched a few times. The recording was split into two parts, and the first part is fully edited and ready to be uploaded to Youtube. Expect to see it on this Thread by tomorrow. :)

I also think Youtubers spend 80% of their careers uploading and downloading video files... Big pain in the neck.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Five Night at Freddy's 3 came out. And I freakin' love it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Gotta wait for the theory lol.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
noah and dem, scary things .-.

iamontda

Void Walker
Part 1 is officially up and ready to go!

Working on editing and refining part 2 today, and will have it uploaded tomorrow. Sorry about the editing, this is the first video I've really made with VideoPad. Is the sound balance alright?

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Part 1 is officially up and ready to go!

Working on editing and refining part 2 today, and will have it uploaded tomorrow. Sorry about the editing, this is the first video I've really made with VideoPad. Is the sound balance alright?

colorful language indeed xD

yeah the sound balance seems fine to me :-P