Great Time On Snapcraft Part.9!!!

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Thats right ya'll part.9 is here! :-O Also make sure to catch up on part.2 to part.8 then watch the new part.9 !

Part.2 to part.8 video:

Part.9:

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Side note: Thank you everybody who subed and stuff, For tho's who sub to me msg me in game so you and i can have our picture takin XD And the pictures will be upload to Part.10 <3 ^-^

LegalSense

Void Walker
Love the background music with the video :3.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
It wouldent let me edit my post ^ So: I'm
planing on making part.10, And just a little sneek peek :-P Part.10 is being made and will be out sometime around may so make sure to sub to me to keep watch on my new videos! :-D Here are the list of all my slide show video name thingys and some later plans :-D

Great time on snapcraft part.1-9

Snapcraft before and after part. 1-2

My later plan:

Snapcraft players slide show: Pretty much where i take pictures with people and stuff and those pictures along with others will also be added to later great times on Snapcraft videos :-D

LegalSense

Void Walker
It wouldent let me edit my post ^ So: I'm
planing on making part.10, And just a little sneek peek :-P Part.10 is being made and will be out sometime around may so make sure to sub to me to keep watch on my new videos! :-D Here are the list of all my slide show video name thingys and some later plans :-D

Great time on snapcraft part.1-9

Snapcraft before and after part. 1-2

My later plan:

Snapcraft players slide show: Pretty much where i take pictures with people and stuff and those pictures along with others will also be added to later great times on Snapcraft videos :-D
I will most definitely be in one of the pictures... (Mebbe)