Hello! Nice To Meet You All! I'm Katriona04!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberMist®

Banned
Welcome and hope you have a great time.I usually play Kitpvp that's where I am probably at away from the keyboard so ya...
Have any questions about Kitpvp let me know, I know all about it basically and have fun time playing it.
Have a splendid time on Snapcraft! :-P:)

iamontda

Void Walker
I feel like I should say something more proper than just "Hi" in this situation, plus I forgot to give out a complimentary gif. It looks like you pretty much know what you're doing already. So...

David-Tennant-Hello-On-Doctor-Who-Gif.gif

I usually take care of the wonderful lads and ladies in Creative, come up with random ideas, and help others sort out problems by using technical jargon. I've recently been into Survival, but I'm pushing away from that because I get a bit bored and I'm waiting for things to get back to normal after all of our updates.

So! If you need any extra help in the Forums, just direct yourself to the nearest crown sporting individual you see. Otherwise I'm starting a little project in Creative, so if you see a random DoctorWhooves in there and want to know anything, do a /msg to Whooves and I can help.

It's fairly easy to find other staff members as well, as they have blue or red or golden tags and have a tendency to use shout a lot in every server. I recommend using the tab key. :)

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Turn away when you still can! Sadly, Snapcraft isn't good anymore. If you choose to stay, don't talk back to Aaron. You may ask why? @Aaron enjoys to ban players for false bs. Anyway, I warned you.

Also, Aaron this is called freedom of speech.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Welcome -- I suggest survival if you want a ton of fun. If you see me on - msg me and ill give you some helpful tips and some stuff to start out with!

Status
Not open for further replies.