Hello! Nice To Meet You All! I'm Katriona04!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
katriona04

katriona04

Tree Puncher
Thanks a lot for all the input and acknowledgments! I have played Minecraft since BETA, and have been in and out as a daily player. i used to be a moderator on Brothercraft. (played there for over a year)
So far, my house I am working on in Survival is kind of secluded in a field of flowers... I'm also doing the quests and reporting any glitches that I'm finding. I hope that I can help contribute to the servers' community and gameplay in the future!

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Turn away when you still can! Sadly, Snapcraft isn't good anymore. If you choose to stay, don't talk back to Aaron. You may ask why? @Aaron enjoys to ban players for false bs. Anyway, I warned you.

Also, Aaron this is called freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech, but also called being an ass. You're just further confirming why I banned you. If the only rules you want to follow are your own, play a single player world where all the rules are your own. Also, it seems very ironic that you call the server bad, yet you incessively come back on with alternate accounts to play on it. Furthermore, if you actually understood the laws and what you were saying, you would know that "freedom of speech" is against the government, not other people. Therefore, it means you can talk about the government anyway you want. However, it does not give you the right to flame other people just because you're bitter.

Anyway, I'm closing this. Welcome to the server and all, but this is getting off topic. Freedom of speech is one thing, using it to publicly insult people is another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.