bub5

Gold Miner
mayamush asked me to screenshot so here ya go
2014-09-21_11.54.06.png

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
You know. you can just disable hacks for a sec, take a screenie and get get them back.
Just a hint :) im not saying you hack bub

OP
OP
bub5

bub5

Gold Miner
I don't use hacks on snapcraft if I do record me. wacky and andy were saying i hack cause i wrecked them while they were invis, tracers? No i saw their pot affects -_- I didn't relog after that and i screenshotted what u told me to

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Is that all the proof you have? : P
It's not enough to take action, but I did ScreenShare with him when he admitted to hacking on different servers, however we don't know if he hacks on Snapcraft, therefore we don't have sufficient proof.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
It's not enough to take action, but I did ScreenShare with him when he admitted to hacking on different servers, however we don't know if he hacks on Snapcraft, therefore we don't have sufficient proof.

Ah i see...

Well in my opinion if he doesn't hack on snapcraft then he shouldn't be punished :-P

OP
OP
bub5

bub5

Gold Miner
i stopped hacking on snapcraft since my ban for nuker, im not gonna start hacking now this is the best server i only hack on bad ones that i dont care about + wanchese1 just bought me overlord yesturday lol

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Even if you don't care about the other server, I don't think you should hack in any server. There may be a person like you who doesn't care about Snapcraft and decides to hack on this server.

No matter what server (unless it's allowed), hacking is extremely disrespectful.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I've been told that they don't care if you hack on other servers, that as long as its not on here. (Remember when some staff got reported for hacking on another server? Nothing ever happened to them about that, they just said as long as it's not on here It doesn't matter.) Also admitting to hacking on other servers is different that admitting to hacking on here. You don't have actual proof of him hacking on snap, then you/staff can't do anything.... lol. So unless you get video proof, gl :-P

OP
OP
bub5

bub5

Gold Miner
Even if you don't care about the other server, I don't think you should hack in any server. There may be a person like you who doesn't care about Snapcraft and decides to hack on this server.

No matter what server (unless it's allowed), hacking is extremely disrespectful.
snapcraft is the only good server litterally

iamontda

Void Walker
This was between Maya's authority and bub5's guilt. I agree with her to leave this for the senior Staff.

Besides that, hacking can become a habit that we don't want in Snap. I say that it's fine for him to stay, but if he hacks in Snap and get caught then that's his own choice, and he'll be dealt with like every other hacker. c:

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
This was between Maya's authority and bub5's guilt. I agree with her to leave this for the senior Staff.

Besides that, hacking can become a habit that we don't want in Snap. I say that it's fine for him to stay, but if he hacks in Snap and get caught then that's his own choice, and he'll be dealt with like every other hacker. c:
What do you mean leave this to senior staff there is nothing to look over guys this is int a ban report XD there is no proof of him hacking on snapcraft i believe he has made his point bub could you request for this to be locked

iamontda

Void Walker
I'm saying I agree to leave this with the senior Staff... because we'll leave this to the senior Staff.

It's like, if somebody hacked and you knew, would you want them on your server? No. You wouldn't, because it would be unfair to everyone who follows the rules. However, you can go the other way and agree to his promises and screenshots and things and let him keep playing Factions. You as the server owner or co-owner or whatever will have to make that choice.

So, again returning to my non-biased opinion, we'll let senior Staff decide.

The Thread was made mainly for bub to give Maya his screenshot, and to hear her opinion about bub. I agree to the closing of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.