Reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Ok, so for the past 1-2 weeks there have been a total of about 6 pages of reports, right? I'm just wondering, will most of the reports be handled? I know some reports have been handled, but there's a lot of them that really need to be handled. I'm not sure if staff have already handled them but didn't lock the thread, or that staff members are away on vacation, but is there a way to know it's been handled or it will ever be?

I'm not demanding or attacking staff to handle the reports immediately, but just wondering.. I'm pretty sure some people know why, but I'm clueless right now. As I said, just a question that I hope there is an answer to seing there are about 6 pages of reports that look like they haven't been handled yet.

My sole intention isn't to harass staff about it, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to know or is wondering about this.

Thanks in advance,

-Trial

Last edited:
OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Sorry for 'bumping' this thread, but It would be nice to have some answers or others input on this. Since a lot of people are wondering about this..

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Too many, too little time. Slowly working through it, but not all of them are getting closed.

However, many of the reports are "witch-hunts", in the sense that players are intentionally looking for trouble to report. Just makes our job a whole lot harder, because if you look for trouble, you're usually going to find it.

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I think at least a few of the recent ones have been real good. You can tell there's Kill Aura or something of the like going on in a few of them. Not to mention, I don't think people can suddenly do a 180 like straight out of the Exorcist and hit you, then do likewise and go after the person they were after. I'm glad to know what's been going on. I hope the people who actually do deserve the banhammer will get it real soon, if not already.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Yeah.

Just went through two pages of the reports, will probably get some more done tomorrow. Till then, going to close this thread, since the discussion is pretty much dead once we get it all done. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.