Meat Box

A meat box?

• Yes, a meat box filled with VIPs is an excellent idea

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I disagree with this excellent idea and therefore donate my body to the Meat Box

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Now now, I said I wanted to know more. Never said I would go in it. Plus, would you want to put this thing in your Meat Box?
Stephanie_Mudkip.png

(nomeatboxpls)

OP
OP
Imacouplepixels

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
Now now, I said I wanted to know more. Never said I would go in it. Plus, would you want to put this thing in your Meat Box?
Stephanie_Mudkip.png

(nomeatboxpls)

I would never harm Pikachu

The Meat Box began as a theoretical solution to the problem of pay2win donors back in the spring of 2014. I built a box with dimensions 3' x 5' x 5' out of rosewood in which I stored donor meat. Those donors usually hailed from [HiPickle] but some originated from Snapcraft itself. The donors were crammed into my Meat Box and tenderized using a cheese grater. The meat then stays put while I come up with creative applications for all that meat, like meat ballerinas and meat tank tops. So how does stopping pay2win donors come into this? I dunno

Pookie_

Zombie Killer

The Meat Box began as a theoretical solution to the problem of pay2win donors back in the spring of 2014. I built a box with dimensions 3' x 5' x 5' out of rosewood in which I stored donor meat. Those donors usually hailed from [HiPickle] but some originated from Snapcraft itself. The donors were crammed into my Meat Box and tenderized using a cheese grater. The meat then stays put while I come up with creative applications for all that meat, like meat ballerinas and meat tank tops. So how does stopping pay2win donors come into this? I dunno
343587863_OhMyGosh3_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Thats a Mudkip

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner

Kath

Creeper Hugger

343587863_OhMyGosh3_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Thats a Mudkip
INTRODUCING..
THE.

KIPCHU
mTUS9Ku.png

qHRaa2Y.png

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter

darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
This is weird....

CyberMist®

Banned
Victor in Emerald I had mudkip as my starter of course I want him to be in a meat box.Because he is like a meat shield. :eek:

OP
OP
Imacouplepixels

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
You guys are right, I'm acting like a complete nut job. Please lock and destroy this thread, then destroy the ashes and everyone who witnessed it including the one doing the destroying (and his extended family)

Status
Not open for further replies.