2m giveaway

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
*read the whole thing before writing good luck as i wont take you in if you dont write the nessesarry info i need*

Hi guys
I have been fishing on factions for some time now and Ive found and sold some items while i was trading vkeys and have collected over 2m in money which i can't use cuz i dont play the gamemode for other then fishing and trading.
thats why i chose to do either a 1m, 1.5m or 2m giveaway and i chose to get 2m so there can be 1-4 winners of either 2m single person or 500k each person, which i will let all of you decide.

the way you enter is typing your ign name and how many people should be winning money (1-4) in the comments, there is no need to like this post or anything else just those 2 things is what i wanna know.

winner-s will be chosen 20/11-20 8pm CEST and i will be using a costumizable random wheel to get the winner-s as well as i will record the wheelspin and post it on my youtube channel so people can see i didnt favor anyone. (link will later be posted here in comments)

I wanna wish you all the best of luck and have a great day

people are having a hard time understanding that i dont put them in if they dont write:
ign and 1-4 winners

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Good luck to all participants

Wosek

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Mod
Personally i'd say one winner. More of a reason to join the giveaway!

Goodluck!

IGN: Mmk
Winner: 1