Some Of My Minecraft Stuff

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I doubt people will care much, but I figured I'd post a few pics from my earlier Minecraft days. I got the idea in my head thinking of these hackers. I personally am 100% against it in multiplayer, but I used to all kinds of cheats in Singleplayer. One of my main mods was Singleplayer commands. (I also like Too Many Items and Zombes.) Then, updates happened and I grew away from singleplayer, which for me was often heavily modded survival. My motto is "Nothing with cheating in Singleplayer, just don't brag about owning the final boss/ Enderdragon."

Note: In all fairness, up until not too long ago on the smaller server I go to, which is on Easy mode, I had yet to beat the Enderdragon fair and square. I either had super armor (I have a video of that, actually.) or super jump, with no fall damage.

My Earliest Minecraft Screenshot

This was also around the time I first got the game fyi.

Another early pic

A lucky find of four Diamond Sheep from the Treasure Mobs mod

My first and one of my only attempts to make a parkour course. Also, one of my first pics on a server.

A real far along Millenaire village (one of my main mods from forever ago)

And last but not least, one of my first houses/ bases ever made.

I was real bad at using tons and tons of glass in my early days.

I got tons more, but I didn't want to over do it, much more.

Edit: Adding this to. This was my only underwater build. I kind of cheated though with singleplayer commands, by removing the water and replacing it back on top.

Speaking of singleplayer commands, messing around with that mod is where I got the idea for my suggestion of Zombie Towers, which later lead to similar stuff in ZombieV (Waves 8 and 44). So much fun was found when I found out about the Spawnstack command. (Endermen riding Enderdragons, Skeletons on Blazes, and Creepers riding Spiders, another idea of mine that might of became a ZombieV wave, as I suggestion this to, before the ZombieV revamp happened.)

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
How interesting! I was never around 1.5, so it's nice to see how it looked like :3.

OP
OP
SilverJ17

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
The old cobblestone looks fugly now and I do in believe older minecraft, when it got dark, it got REAL dark.