Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
so yeah guys I'm quitting snap craft i have had enough of this now.. how staff get strength 2 pots and other stuff in kit pvp and how they just favour certain members and ignore the others and please just don't comment on the thread saying they are just having fun well its them and the members they favour having fun all the others just hate it but they just go along with it i thought Snapcraft had the best staff but no its turning into the worst staff ever. How some admins op some helpers and helpers just spawn mobs and other stuff put fire and then they de -op them after the damage had been done so now I've had enough of this server the 1.5+ years was fun but Sc3 Is even worse than the late sc2 So anyway I'm leaving have fun with the server the people who want to... this was the only server i played on and now I'm gonna be on a lookout for server's.. that have a bit better staff than snap craft. Thats practically every server

i had lot of friends over snap craft
I will miss all my friends There is sooo many of u i can't name u all

i might just visit

goodbye
snapcraftian's

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
Sad to see a fellow player/friend leave. Hope you do well in the future. Good-bye,

iFatigue

Iron Miner
Cya dude!

But it's shame though, have you done anything to try and solve this issue of yours? Reporting can help. You can't just expect to get your problems fixed by waiting or quitting, try and do something about them?

juicy_potatoe12

Diamond Miner
Idontuseit, goodbye, have fun looking for another server, but listen to me, NO SERVER IS BETTER THAN SNAPCRAFT
After weeks of msg'ing me saying I'm quitting you finally do.. I never thought you would
Goodbye have fun looking for other servers

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
As awesome as ZombieV and the Parkour is, I've seen a few better ones. Sadly, most of them are dead and gone. However, that may be because most of the smaller time servers had either brilliant ideas and plugins and.. well, I liked the smaller communities better.

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Cya dude!

But it's shame though, have you done anything to try and solve this issue of yours? Reporting can help. You can't just expect to get your problems fixed by waiting or quitting, try and do something about them?

what do u expect me to do? i can't report and anything else is outta question they have more power over everything

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Idontuseit, goodbye, have fun looking for another server, but listen to me, NO SERVER IS BETTER THAN SNAPCRAFT
After weeks of msg'ing me saying I'm quitting you finally do.. I never thought you would
Goodbye have fun looking for other servers

every server is better than snap craft's staff there are some great and some not even average helpful so yeah

iFatigue

Iron Miner
You can always do something about it, you just don't want to. Thinking you can't will get you nowhere.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Farewell sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.