Enchanted

Gold Miner
You remember me Lucky? We were good friends in snapcraft 1!!!! :-D

Backus

Void Walker
There's so many I remember from sc1.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
She didn't really rage quit, the only reason she is not back because she did wrong stuff and abused her mod abilities and she got banned for that.
She banned herself.... then i'm guessing it was perm'd by someone.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Well when i first got on Sc1 i didn't really talk much to anyone that i didn't know :-P but the people that i did know were Epicme772, 323pikachus, firedragon261, joelle161, soyoung567 and bff318 (all of which i know irl xD). But there were a couple people that i did meet on Sc1, and i can't remember many of them but here they are :-P, Adrix (i think xD, and he helped me defend my house when it was being raided one time :-() and i can't remember anyone else xD. But from Sc2 i met CosmicL12, Shaunskats, Pokemart7 and bearboswagens (i loved that name xD).

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Oh. Well, I remember loads of people from SC1 (just never really gotten to know them back then).

Red = Known from Survival (SC1)
Green = Known from ZombieV (SC1)
Orange = Known from Creative (SC1)
Black = Known from forums (SC1)

iDaviddd, jrbackus, Cybermist, ilotte, haydenmkern, ForceSwift, JaideHellspur, no1likesyou, CAPTINFUNNYMAN, ScorpGirl (something like that), JeanieBeanie, Bob2108 did not leave you out, Minecraftfan715, judeclark, McdonaldK1D, Zmak_, Hyyxos, Victorthelama, Bobiefer, 123it, noahsponge, Jenny1281, SeedPlantaMasta, _CreeperGirl, wackyelephant, Frijoler0, AndreasManU, MegaGarfield7, lolextraM1, rvvfvfbcfv, Glaced, juicypotato12, idontuseit, Pokemart7, alonshay, BIGDAWG1025, nijaskillz22, nightdragon20, Shimmer (I forgot the numbers), futurebatman101, Hero_Bill, J.T, Manmadesword, KyleGavin, iceiceice55, KeanRobert, IcySpying, Valid0, hjartholm90, Sexylover98, FLAREZ123, kaypin04, maclazer, slow_death, BlueFlec, pandalove311, Brooke18001, meman199, ShaunSkat, KlUeLiSs, Unionjackjz1, TrollMoose12, WhiteTigerPaw, mzbito, Danman459, XxrolypolyxX, EnchantedShotz, Leprechaun81, pie314logan, xxoreocookehxx, threewellers, cheenisweenis, breadcrumbfail, bearboswagens, iBasss, iMaartenn, iAaronn, Nysadin, Felix, alexdaka13, blockman2002, blockman956, nikki3point0, 2001Rookie, EthridgeBros, telmjcan, I5z6z2y, ncalvarado2000, Creeper1o8, theuserthatrocks, AveDog13, daryll714, westie23

there were more, but I can't remember... and I may have mixed some people with SC2.
qiiehqwaerqo'eq I'm starting to remember stuff again

Last edited:
OP
OP
LuckyLeprechaun

LuckyLeprechaun

Tree Puncher
Oh. Well, I remember loads of people from SC1 (just never really gotten to know them back then).

iDaviddd, jrbackus, Cybermist, ilotte, haydenmkern, ForceSwift, JaideHellspur, no1likesyou, CAPTINFUNNYMAN, JeanieBeanie, Bob2108, Minecraftfan715, judeclark, McDonaldK1D, Zmak_, Hyyxos, Victorthelama, Bobiefer, 123it, noahsponge, Jenny1281, SeedPlantaMasta, _CreeperGirl, wackyelephant, Frijoler0, AndreasManU, MegaGarfield7, lolextraM1, rvvfvfbcfv, Glaced, juicypotato12, idontuseit, Pokemart7, alonshay, BIGDAWG1025, nijaskillz22, nightdragon20, Shimmer (I forgot the numbers), futurebatman101, Hero_Bill, J.T, Manmadesword, KyleGavin, iceiceice55, KeanRobert, IcySpying, Valid0, hjartholm90, Sexylover98, FLAREZ123, kaypin04, maclazer, slow_death, BlueFlec, pandalov311, Brooke18001, ShaunSkat, KlUeLiSs, Unionjackjz1, TrollMoose12, WhiteTigerPaw, mzbito, Danman

there were more, but I can't remember... and I may have mixed some people with SC2.
Ahh ty reading from this list i can name more people ik in my original post

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
Two people I remember knowing for a long time: r44boy (banned for hacking) and johny1474 (he quit just after we became friends :-( )

thediamonddude2

Iron Miner
@Hyyxos joined about when Ironminecraft had a portal in its spawn to Snapcraft :-D She was nice or He. Is stil remember nick363,Treytrey,Hockeypuck20202 we met in Ironminecraft when he found my base,but he quit D;. Then I saw @Aaron in snapcraft 1 but never talked to him : P. LOL. Anyways the person to first EVER SCAM ME WAS! Tech2389765 ... idk if he still comes on. LOL again.

I met unionjacks in the very beginning when Sc started I found him inside jail LOL. I found a glitch to join his party because he told me his party and i can be teleported inside the JAil. LOL again!.

First time I met @Bas was in the Hub.
First time I saw @Lozlpowzah was in the hub too.
First time I saw @Aaron was at pvp arena.
First time I saw @Bob2108 was at spawn.
First time I saw @lolextraM1 was at Spawn to.
First time i met @CyberMist® was at Kitpvp.
First time I saw @iamontda was at hub
My VERY FIRST FRIED EVER Was HockeyPuck20202
The very First person i skyped was @pometheus11 then @lolextraM1
The first person I ever REKT badly in a 1v1 is dude571.
How many times i got kicked... llike 11 times.
The end.

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Im gone already but i think this counts.... i dont remember many but... MegaGarfield, Lolextra, Telmjcan, Milesmb, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think iceiceice, Yea thats it i think of people i remember oh NVM! and KeanRobert ^-^.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer

iDaviddd, jrbackus, Cybermist, ilotte, haydenmkern, ForceSwift, JaideHellspur, no1likesyou, CAPTINFUNNYMAN, ScorpGirl (something like that), JeanieBeanie, Bob2108 did not leave you out, Minecraftfan715, judeclark, McdonaldK1D, Zmak_, Hyyxos, Victorthelama, Bobiefer, 123it, noahsponge, Jenny1281, SeedPlantaMasta, _CreeperGirl, wackyelephant, Frijoler0, AndreasManU, MegaGarfield7, lolextraM1, rvvfvfbcfv, Glaced, juicypotato12, idontuseit, Pokemart7, alonshay, BIGDAWG1025, nijaskillz22, nightdragon20, Shimmer (I forgot the numbers), futurebatman101, Hero_Bill, J.T, Manmadesword, KyleGavin, iceiceice55, KeanRobert, IcySpying, Valid0, hjartholm90, Sexylover98, FLAREZ123, kaypin04, maclazer, slow_death, BlueFlec, pandalove311, Brooke18001, meman199, ShaunSkat, KlUeLiSs, Unionjackjz1, TrollMoose12, WhiteTigerPaw, mzbito, Danman459, XxrolypolyxX, EnchantedShotz, Leprechaun81, pie314logan, xxoreocookehxx, threewellers, cheenisweenis, breadcrumbfail, bearboswagens, iBasss, iMaartenn, iAaronn, Nysadin, Felix, alexdaka13, blockman2002, blockman956, nikki3point0, 2001Rookie, EthridgeBros, telmjcan, I5z6z2y, ncalvarado2000, Creeper1o8, theuserthatrocks, AveDog13, daryll714, westie23

qiiehqwaerqo'eq I'm starting to remember stuff again
Finally someone said my name :-D I would list all the people i knew/know, but it's like too many to remember o-o I'll look later :} but thank you cosmic for remembering me. I feel better now :) lol I'm such a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.