Snapcraft Stories

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Post a story about how you found out about snapcraft and what server did you get addicted to frst and list you're first snapcraft friends!!

NO OTHER POSTS OTHER THEN SNAPCRAFT STORIES!

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
My Snapcraft Story: I first joined snapcraft in.... may 2013 the server was epic! I joined because my brother ethridgebros showed me it and i would play on his account because I didn't have my own at the time. I got my account for my birthday in july so I bought my account and played snapcraft all day! The most addicting servers was the old hunger games and survival! My first friends who took me in as a noob was

LLbeast
WilGraveDigger
CreeperSquad
HaydenMKern
Frijoler
and some more that I forget!
But after 2 months I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life on the server so I got VIP! It was so cool I could shout! Soon after that BOOM VIP+! Then I upgraded to elite! Then for christmas my grandmom bought me all the way up to GOD! :-D also I got a factions rank a zombieV rank and a kitpvp rank! And thats my story leading up to now....

Some of my friends right now......
Comic
AndreausMan (sowwy don't know how to spell you're name)
Enderj55
Lioguns
James_Westerburg

Billybobice

Zombie Killer

awade

Diamond Miner
I joined in April about and I played for a while then my account got hacked into and I couldn't play anymore but around August I got another account and I played everyday me and my brother. I remember when I paid a person to buy me vip rank and I got scammed then I found enchantedshotz and he came to my shop sometimes and he scammed me to like 2 times cause I was a noob xD Gavin you still can't resist scamming.. I made a lot of friends and most of them quit, and what made snapcraft addicting like crack to me was the pumpkin signs and how easy it was to make money and I wasn't worried about spending money cause I new I could get it back then the resets came one right after the other and so snapcraft is less addicting as it used to be. Snapcraft has a lot of nice players and some that are mean so stay away from those who are and you will enjoy playing on here.

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
I didn't know you were brothers :-O The more you know. Get ready for an elaborate story.

I got my Minecraft account back in like April 2012 after watching someone 2 grades up from me playing it (That and Steam, thank god I found Steam). Basically I screwed around from 1.3.1 until 1.5-ish and made my own skin, but found a really really bad "Jenava" skin on Novaskin (yay factions). One tag included Aeries, so I joined that server.

It happened to be @Alecdent who owned it, 'n after being a loner in survival for a few months he taught me stuff about portals and warps and building.

Side note, there were only like 10 people total on Aeries, but they were all fantastic builders. We had a competition one time to build a house the quickest while having the drunk effect on us. I had an addiction to the drunk effect after that. CONFESSIONS.

Aeries shut down and Alec was basically too lazy to put it back up, so by then I had to find another server to stick with. Roamed for a bit until Alec told moi about Snapcraft sometime in 2013. I gladly joined the Builders to at least try to help make builds, but I didn't realise how big Snap already was.

I got addicted to ZombieV first. I was just getting off of a Survival high from Aeries and didn't start again until this last update.

Friends as a noob:
Alecdent
Wanderless (lawl, it was good while it lasted)
Savier456 (mah boii)
I think @noahsponge

Basically that was it xD

Friends now:
Bob2108
Lozlpowzah
Alecdent
billybobice
moufisto
noahsponge
Victorthelama (friend zoned)
supercharlie!
Jeremy the pig (RIP)
Creative people
Anybody else who wants to be my friend c;

awade

Diamond Miner
I didn't know you were brothers :eek: The more you know. Get ready for an elaborate story.

I got my Minecraft account back in like April 2012 after watching someone 2 grades up from me playing it (That and Steam, thank god I found Steam). Basically I screwed around from 1.3.1 until 1.5-ish and made my own skin, but found a really really bad "Jenava" skin on Novaskin (yay factions). One tag included Aeries, so I joined that server.

It happened to be @Alecdent who owned it, 'n after being a loner in survival for a few months he taught me stuff about portals and warps and building.

Side note, there were only like 10 people total on Aeries, but they were all fantastic builders. We had a competition one time to build a house the quickest while having the drunk effect on us. I had an addiction to the drunk effect after that. CONFESSIONS.

Aeries shut down and Alec was basically too lazy to put it back up, so by then I had to find another server to stick with. Roamed for a bit until Alec told moi about Snapcraft sometime in 2013. I gladly joined the Builders to at least try to help make builds, but I didn't realise how big Snap already was.

I got addicted to ZombieV first. I was just getting off of a Survival high from Aeries and didn't start again until this last update.

Friends as a noob:
Alecdent
Savier456 (mah boii)
I think @noahsponge

Basically that was it xD

Friends now:
Bob2108
Lozlpowzah
Alecdent
billybobice
moufisto
noahsponge
supercharlie!
Jeremy the pig (RIP)
Creative people
He also has another brother Mcskillz98 too.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
I first came to snapcraft in June 2013. At first I only played Zombiesv. I went on to meet Itech2013 on zombies and later he showed me survival. I was socially inactive till I met Boothy5. We were good friends (in game). Then when I'm brewing potions in the giant wood cube. Boothy said "can a friend come" this in early November a week after i buy my rank and i say yes. What do I know its rostacookies (non-rank!!!) The next day he buys a rank and we talk a lot. I go on to meet quite a few people (Alonshay, etc) Then I'm playing zombiesv and I meet martinminer2001. I bring him to survival (he's the gift I brought your welcome xD jk). Then the reset happens. Sc2 for me is uneventful expect for meeting a ton of people.

Friends currently: Many to mention but might as well name a few
Libby_Loo
Rostacookies
Alonshay
Have no idea who considers me Friends or Foe past this :-O
Well thats bout it!

Martijniejoc

Iron Miner
I didn't know you were brothers :eek: The more you know. Get ready for an elaborate story.

Friends as a noob:
Alecdent
Savier456 (mah boii)
I think @noahsponge

Basically that was it xD

Friends now:
Bob2108
Lozlpowzah
Alecdent
billybobice
moufisto
noahsponge
supercharlie!
Jeremy the pig (RIP)
Creative people

Sorry about Jeremy :-(

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Wellll... I was at Epicme's house and he showed me Snapcraft :-P The first server i went on i think was Survival and the next one was Earthgames. On Survival we were pretty much solo (except for 323pikachus which we now irl) I remember the first house we build, it was a very... big... obvious... dirt house XD. And as you could imagine it got raided (whaaaatt??? :eek: XD).

So yeah that's pretty much my story for Snapcraft :-P

(I do remember that the first nice person i met on Snapcraft was Adrix i think that was how you spelled it :-P)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
-Before Snapcraft-
I would watch ShaunSkats do some minecraft and he explained to me how everything worked in real life. When he was playing, he was on this server called Snapcraft so most of the times I watched were on Snapcraft. If I never paid attention to him or if he never played Snapcraft, I wouldn't be here either way

=-Playing Snapcraft-= (THE STARTTTTTT of a nub).
I found ZombieV highly addictive. It felt weird starting new with barley any knowledge on how the game was played, but I convinced myself that if I can keep on playing minecraft, I can learn later on.
My first Snapcraft friends were from the forums a longggggggg time ago.
Most of them are inactive :I But that's ok 'cause real life is important too

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
November, 2012.

I was a TOTAL NOOB at minecraft.Didn't know how to move.Then i saw a laptop on sale at bestbuy, bought it, played, went on youtube, sa an ad, clicked on it, it was miencrft. i saw ip, it was snapcraft. dat how i found it.

June, 2012
You can call me a pro now.Ive been play A LOT.I saw snapcrfat on my server lists and thought about joining so i did. Around this time i remember there being around maybe 1,500-2,000 players a day so it was popular.My friend, willman922, started play survival and so did i.

Then snapcraft started losing poplulairty by hundreds. But i still played until now, October 10, 2014

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
i love your spelling
November, 2012.

I was a TOTAL NOOB at minecraft.Didn't know how to move.Then i saw a laptop on sale at bestbuy, bought it, played, went on youtube, sa an ad, clicked on it, it was miencrft. i saw ip, it was snapcraft. dat how i found it.

June, 2012
You can call me a pro now.Ive been play A LOT.I saw snapcrfat on my server lists and thought about joining so i did. Around this time i remember there being around maybe 1,500-2,000 players a day so it was popular.My friend, willman922, started play survival and so did i.

Then snapcraft started losing poplulairty by hundreds. But i still played until now, October 10, 2014

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer

Friends as a noob:
Alecdent
Savier456 (mah boii)
I think @noahsponge

Basically that was it xD

Friends now:
Bob2108
Lozlpowzah
Alecdent
billybobice
moufisto
noahsponge
supercharlie!