Snapcraft Stories

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Well I was at school early 2013 I think 0.0. jotran11 wanted to make a skype call with all these people to join SnapCraft. So I joined the call went on Snappy and on Facs. So I played facs I met johny1474 and Ninja_Kitten25 and we became enemy :-P. Later I join A fac called ShitBricks... They betray me and when they where being a 'bully' to me [Mod]zmak615 and the ORIGINAL [Titan]bbnchristian came killed dem and I became 'friends' with zmak. I met YAMPY, Schelsty (I think that's how you spell it :-P), RawPvP, Ryley, And MANY more such as OPTIC_THRASH ,killerconner9. So I quit facs and went survival my friends joined me got ranks and we became VERY Op. I quit went back to facs and met EVEN MORE such as Alemence when he was a normal player (Non-ranked).

So we had 1v1's ALL the time and Facs then restarted. Many quit that day :'( But I stayed I became friends with Ninja_Kitten25 and johny1474 but facs wasn't the same so I quit. Survival became my thing again and I got skype after that Restart so I started to skype some SnapCraftians. I met many survival players when I came back and I became rich once again (Not money wise though :-P) and it restarted so I quit survival went back facs and became Real Friends with [Mod]zmak615 and the Latest bbncrhistian.

And well it really leads to this day when I play Facs/Survival/KitPvP and Know the players from when I started as a friend.

My friends today are (Don't Kill me if I don't say your name xD)
Alemence
DAxCRAZYxGECKO
iamontda (Even doe she didn't say me :"(, lmfao)
zmak615
bbnchristian
BillyBobice/Birry/Andrew
mayamush
taeg123
bub5
Ninja_Kitten
johny1474
Addz07
mcpro1505
EthridgeBros
And Ima stop saying all the names there cuase it gonna take way to long .-.

So yah :3.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Ooooo old times lol. Well I basically found snapcraft through youtube. I use to be obsessed with like jeromes or whoever would make those earthgame videos, I also thought the concept was really cool and sounded fun. But I watched that series for like a month? I'm not sure it was over a year ago and I always wanted to go on but I didn't know the ip (cause I didn't know they put it in the description lol) so I just continued watching it until one day I was really bored an decided to go on. Before I started playing survival, I played eg for hours and hours wasting my entire summer (well not wasting but you know what I mean :-P) playing this damn game. I was actually really good and usually got the most kills (I think). I could always afford like three full sets of diamond and whatever. Then some guy asked me to come on survival and that he would help me out, tbh I wasn't pleased about leaving eg but I decided to go ahead and give it a chance. He set me up with a little hut and everything. I have no idea what his name was cause after that I never saw him again lol. I was a loner for a bit until I met some girl in the pvp arena cause I was also obsessed with pvping at the time, as a non-rank that's usually the main thing you would do (idk bout now but then that's how it seemed to be). Anyways, her name was knicol2002 and keeks then numbers. I always remembered how I accidently joined a party and didn't know how to leave and Daniel123470 or something along those lines would come and grief everything lol. Okay this is getting too long. So long story short I moved to a little town that Danman459 owned and many others lived there:
Knicol2002
wolfattacker12
bullfrog3000
then bullfrogs brother
mcunicorn21

and a bunch of other friendly people :). Later Victorthelama asked if I was actually a girl and asked me to Skype and that's how I met everyone and basically what convinced me to stay for so long... it's been over a year since I've met them all and there has been a ton of ups and downs...
peoples:

Victorthelama (cause he introduced me)
Bob2108
Haydenmkern
Klueliss
mcskillz98
gaminglikeaman
creepersquad001

I think that's most of them... the others include:
zmak615
whitetiger_lover <3 maddddieee
trollmoose12
iaaaronn
imaartennn
tallstrawberry
cybermist
tsshaik4
superkid then numbers
too many people.
chasej93
lov3_zebra
xxlazyturlexx
2poorformoney
ohhmaiiny
avedog13
and im tired of typing
andreasmanu
rostacookies
gameskull
and more people but I don't feel like typing.
Also if you didn't read this, I don't blame you, I wouldn't lol.

HiHi99

Tree Puncher
Met a couple people, fell in the bad crew *cough* Klue.

I met some nice people while on Snapcraft.
-McSkillz98 (Oh, my account)
- Klueliss (Bro since I first joined)
I remember when I gave you kit iron when I first got VIP+ 2 days after joining lmao. I remember also skyping you, Creeper, and Saiyon.
-CreeperSquad001 ( Helped me with my first shop ever! The one I bought from Parkour.
-McdonaldK1D (let's let bygones be bygones?)
- Saiyon780 ( We were pretty chill)
-Victorthelama (Met you through Hyyxos.. I think)
-Bob2108 (Sorry for the farm back then lmao)
-Xjaws17 (Klue, Creeper, Saiyon, Matthew, and the gang enjoyed your sky island ;-) )
- TENSKI10 (Chill af, until you ratted me out about something lmao. We had a good laugh about that. Remember with Klue, You, and I?)
- Carman & Flame (Being Xjaws's protector)
- SilverC0bra (You were awesome, we had good times)
- iAaaronn (Sorry for you needing to put up with my crap, I blame myself, not Klue ahaha)

-GaminglikeaMAN (We share the same Birthday <3 #November2nd)
Randomssssss

LOV3_ZEBRA
Hayden ( :-P )
Ethridge
Kambo
Cosmic
Noah
Ruyusaki
And the people of snapcraft

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
The rest of my family went to Russia for vacation during the summer of 2013, but I did not, so my parents dumped me at my friend's house for a week. My friend during this time managed to force me to play multiplayer, because until then I had been wearing a tinfoil hat and squatting inside my 1x1x2 dirt hole in singleplayer. Snapcraft was my first server, and Earthgames my first minigame. I could not get enough of it.

People met while I played under the IGN of Neonnoodles (names with an asterisk are those that I do not remember correctly and may be wrong)
firemane* - nice person and amazing pvper... or so I thought until one time he ran past me and he briefly snapped his head towards me and started swinging even though we were both on red. Oh well. Until I actually record him...
betty* - she thought I was a boy so we constantly exchanged unbearably flirty messages with each other like a cute couple hell bent on slaughtering each other.
Vectron* - called me Neonnipples. Silly kid

People met while I played under the IGN of Imacouplepixels
TheOrangeMellow - awesome person. She is fun to fight against and with. She is also not afraid to momentarily activate hacks to kill a hacker in full diamond. We need more vigilantes like her
McLim - great pvper who doesn't talk much. He even does this thing where he pulls off a .3 second charged jump shot right before engaging you in melee.
Caboose_871 - probably McLim's brother, because the two are always seen fighting together.
shun510 - fun to play with. He was the one who introduced me to Survival Games.
1migel510* - also really nice and rather cheeky. He tried impersonating Huahwi (I searched the name up and apparently he's a famous youtuber gone into hiding) to me... or DID he?
IronSpartan86 - actually Vectron but under a different IGN. Still calls me... you know what.
AVeryNiceGuy2 - a pacifist authorizing use of deadly force. Spends each game sealing off the center and building his dream house along with anyone willing to lend a hand. My job was to get full diamond ASAP and then help defend NiceGuy from kill-joys who want to destroy his house. One time he began fighting and ended up in full diamond and with a killcount of well over 50. Hence, "pacifist authorizing use of deadly force"
SpartanSn1p3r - cute kid unfortunately from a different timezone. The only time I got to play with him was at 3AM here in Texas. I would definitely down a liter of Coke again if it mean playing with him
Goliathkill - SpartanSn1p3r's younger brother by the way they speak to each other. He curses at me. He is also a sheep as you can see from the photo I am about to post
c0stap - poor, laggy guy probably playing from a basement in Ukraine with an IP in Albania. Does not stop him from being nice and a pleasure to play with
20smarties05 - my first friend in KitPvp. He hands out full iron to nondonors and promotes peace and understanding. Our favorite game is
1. Assimilate other players
2. Run away from diamond tanks
The real Imacouplepixels - he has been my best friend in real life since I was 4 and he was 3. In Minecraft he introduced me to servers such as [CENSORED], [CENSORED], and Snapcraft. He is very... meme-influenced, and constantly tries unusual fighting styles while shouting YOLO and SWAG. In April of this year he got sucked into LOL, so he bequeathed me his account (I deleted mine's prior to his).

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Well I was at school early 2013 I think 0.0. jotran11 wanted to make a skype call with all these people to join SnapCraft. So I joined the call went on Snappy and on Facs. So I played facs I met johny1474 and Ninja_Kitten25 and we became enemy :-P. Later I join A fac called ShitBricks... They betray me and when they where being a 'bully' to me [Mod]zmak615 and the ORIGINAL [Titan]bbnchristian came killed dem and I became 'friends' with zmak. I met YAMPY, Schelsty (I think that's how you spell it :-P), RawPvP, Ryley, And MANY more such as OPTIC_THRASH ,killerconner9. So I quit facs and went survival my friends joined me got ranks and we became VERY Op. I quit went back to facs and met EVEN MORE such as Alemence when he was a normal player (Non-ranked).

So we had 1v1's ALL the time and Facs then restarted. Many quit that day :'( But I stayed I became friends with Ninja_Kitten25 and johny1474 but facs wasn't the same so I quit. Survival became my thing again and I got skype after that Restart so I started to skype some SnapCraftians. I met many survival players when I came back and I became rich once again (Not money wise though :-P) and it restarted so I quit survival went back facs and became Real Friends with [Mod]zmak615 and the Latest bbncrhistian.

And well it really leads to this day when I play Facs/Survival/KitPvP and Know the players from when I started as a friend.

My friends today are (Don't Kill me if I don't say your name xD)
Alemence
DAxCRAZYxGECKO
iamontda (Even doe she didn't say me :"(, lmfao)
zmak615
bbnchristian
BillyBobice/Birry/Andrew
mayamush
taeg123
bub5
Ninja_Kitten
johny1474
Addz07
mcpro1505
EthridgeBros
And Ima stop saying all the names there cuase it gonna take way to long .-.

So yah :3.

I not ur fwiend? U meanie poo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer

I remember when I gave you kit iron when I first got VIP+ 2 days after joining lmao. I remember also skyping you, Creeper, and Saiyon.
-CreeperSquad001 ( Helped me with my first shop ever! The one I bought from Parkour.
-Xjaws17 (Klue, Creeper, Saiyon, Matthew, and the gang enjoyed your sky island ;-) )
- TENSKI10 (Chill af, until you ratted me out about something lmao. We had a good laugh about that. Remember with Klue, You, and I?)
- iAaaronn (Sorry for you needing to put up with my crap, I blame myself, not Klue ahaha)

Randomssssss

LOV3_ZEBRA
Ethridge
Kambo
Cosmic
Noah
Ruyusaki
<3
I not ur fwiend? U meanie poo
U r I just couldn't be plopped to right all the names XD

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
My snapcraft Story :3 : I was lookin on YT for a Server and well found snapcraft. It was my first popular Server. lol it was the July of 2014 (i think). I first started playing on hungergames as a noob :-D but i became better. For then my first friends were:

Flashyamrood2014 (my bff in mc x3)
3Kittens
Chewy_the_gamer
PvP_bacca
Waterfall
nightfall
i only played hungergames and sometimes ZombieV. I evolved from an noob to a good Player, got more friends n stuff. More friends:

Nora
Shenzi
(some ive forgot :-P)

And then.. the update to 1.8. Since then, many friends n Players left the Server.. maybe 4ever :/ hg,eg and sw didnt work since em. Soo.. i played ZombieV all day Long.. but it was :-P meh. such boring killing dah Mobs and get reckt. So i went to KitPVP where i trained sometimes a bit :3 but.. meh i was a noob in kit pvp like at the beginning in hg. im playing KitPVP all day Long for more then 1o2 months now :-P some say im pretty good in it. n Yes more friends/friends i hav now (or still):

Flashyamrood2014
3kittens..(??)
waterfall
Shenzi
Nora
Crazypikachu454
Ghosthunter0950
Saran
blockheads
Roflfrankoc
Sabrina_W
Islandmat
gglilboy
torture (??)
Ostcake
Tobleronej

(some i dont remember nao :-D ♥)
that was my Story till now lol.

Last edited:

Alecdent

Stone Miner
Here goes nothing~

From past 'till snapcraft.

I started out in September 2010, didn't know much about the game. All I knew was that some guy recreated the forest temple from Ocarina of time, and I wanted this. Torrented the newest version of minecraft, played for a bit. Generation was wild back then, I remember the fog being so short, and the cliffs so high that it felt like a different game almost. If you made a mistake exploring mountains, you were surely dead.. *kasplat*

Anyways, then we get to Classic (Was around 5k servers at the time, thousands and thousands of people). I found out about multiplayer, but still didn't have a premium account. I made a classic account and started to join servers. The first server I joined was Aeries. I made a noobish house and got promoted to builder, then tried to make something more decent and creative on my 00 map. Ended up being peach's castle and a dark castle, plus a scene from Majora's mask along the coast somewhere (pixelart n stuff).

Took a detour from Aeries and found out that griefing was fun as hell. Trying to screw up someone's hard work while not being caught by mods, bypassing protection etc etc, it was fun stuff and made you think. Came back to Aeries with the intention to grief (Must've griefed over 30 random servers by that point) but saw all of my previous work, and decided to just be a normal guy. So my journey began. Made a second map, and this time I actually tried to do some pillars and nice rose windows, ended up having a flat roof with a big triangle in the middle of it. Then the walls of the map were made black and painted with stars and clouds, and a massive moon. Nonetheless, I was proud. Begged like a nub for a review and obtained my second rank, Mason. From there it was all downhill. Advbuilder was the most renound rank in building, there was no way.. After a couple of attempts at things, I finally had a breakthrough. I would make a dark fantasy castle with a bay area, and a shipwreck and waves crashing against it.. After around 3 days it was done, (Didn't know I had cuboid at the time (WE's older brother) so it was all by hand). Then bigdawgrey, one of the moderators came by and was amazed. I actually did good. So, then I became an advbuilder.

January 2010 I had my sights set on Trustedbuilder, the first step in the journey for supreme power. Aeries had a player limit anywhere between 150 and 300 players constant (That's all the server could handle) It was always filled. ALWAYS. Anyone wishing to get trustedbuilder had to stand out in his army of equally good candidates. Then I met leitrean, A trustedbuilder. We started talking about what kind of dip we like and such, how we go hunting and all. I knew that I'd done something good for my future as a staff member, as well as made a good friend.

Febuary rolls around, and it's time for the TB elections. Advancedbuilders and staff members all vote on who should be the new team of TB's. One of the last batch of TB's get promoted to mod, and if he was lucky(1 in in every half year), one of the moderators to operator. The votes came and went, and I was surprised to find out that I had the most votes.. So. Yay. Seriously. Yay.

Then I got expelled from school for having oxycodone and some other stuff (9th grade) was barned from the interwebs for a bit..
After that, I got straight back in to it. Met all my new fellow compatriots (Nuke_Da_Smurfs, frozen, ukhitman, lazzarus, and balthizar)
So like, they were awesome. Best team ever. Spent at least 4 months at this rank. Kicked hundreds of players, tempbanned hundreds, warned at least a thousand. Hard labor, hopefully a good reward.

Second TB election came around. Nobody was promoted to mod. Oshit, that ain't good. A week after, thedinosaurman (Practically the owner since Aeries left) called me over to his private server to help him build something. Never talked to him, he never talked to the TB's. His name was pure yellow."[Grand Architectus] thedinosaurman". He was always quiet, always blunt. Someone we all feared a bit really.
Anyways, he was like yo, how'd you like to be a mod for the server? I followed up with "Yes." ... "I would greatly appreciate it."

I became a mod. Official staff. There were only three of us for this massive server, and we worked hard. I xbanned at least two thousand griefers in my days as a moderator. Anyways.. Then the half of the year rolled around. It was time for a new Operator. I thought "No. No way. Just became a mod, and there's people who deserve it more than me. Not a chance"
I wasn't expecting anything when it rolled around but lo and behold, I was chosen for whatever reason. Didn't matter to me, It was crazy.
So my days as an operator began. Dealing with bigger problems than griefing, dealing with moderators/tbs and the higher building ranks. (I accidentally flooded the whole home map my first day as an OP, shit myself. My life was over)

Anyyywayysss. Aeries went down. We had an official post from Aeries himself who we haven't heard from in almost a year. Two weeks in time, it's all gone. He would be posting the files online though, if anyone wanted to start it back up. We made a 512x512x1024 pixel map and FILLED IT. FILLED IT with everyone's personal goodbyes. There were hundreds. Typed letters on the walls, pixelart of hearts and such, all of that good stuff. Surely a deserving goodbye and thankyou. Aeries hopped on the last day, and checked it out.. He left a message to all of us. Feelsgoodman. The server died. We all had nowhere to go.

*cuts out another big chunk of story* (Neirsbach and another SMP server that we completely destroyed with an EXPLOIT I found in essentials)
doesn't work anymore, but it was an sql injection. ./seen alecdent'; update players set param="whatever" where name="blah
Could give yourself money and buy ranks and shit. Was OP.

Then EricKilla, the owner of MCForge (Biggest classic server software at the time, in c#) (around 3k servers, 18k regular players), struck us a deal. He would host the server and combine it with his old server. We immediately said yes. This came with problems though, all of his old staff were made into superops and such. Not gonna happen bro. We all raged and got that fixed. Aeries, the most renound server in Classic, was not to be taken lightly. Anyways, after all of that The server had a lot of problems. Previous Aeries had an extremely old version of mcforge, mclawl. Hardly any of the custom commands were working. I set myself on a mission to remake them all, learn c# and just help the server in general. It needed a full restoration. Anyways, MCForge API was fairly easy, so it wasn't much of a problem. I learned all I needed to know in about a week of watching noob spoonfed c++ and c# tutorials, boring times. Presented the newly working plugins to EricKilla, got them installed, everything was golden. (Gonna cut out a big chunk of story here, there was a huge fight and a mod team reform) Also, I became an Administrator. http://puu.sh/caP3o/0e7e3d7cb3.jpg

I became a superop for all of this work. After another year, one more staff reform and another fight, it was all going smoothly. I was listed as an owner of the Official MCForge server staff on the official website, I knew people. Tons of people..

After another long time I became a MCForge Moderator. (This shit was OP.) Like.. OP. I could Omniban a player across all 3k MCForge servers, moderate the forums, kick servers from global chat, was an IRCop on the global chat IRC. Etc etc.. it was fun
http://puu.sh/caP9N/508c758c91.jpg
I also became the Owner of Aeries
http://puu.sh/caPdo/f8290d28aa.jpg

*cuts out another big chunk of story*

MCForge and Aeries died.

Move on to SMP they said, it was still growing they said. So I did just that. Found PMC, rendered my old projects, posted them. Was surprised at how good I was compared to a lot to the current builders back then. Set my mission to become a high level on PMC.
That happened.

Started Aeries back up, we spent a really long time developing plugins and such, gathering good builders, teaching people..
Turns out, a lot of the people we taught became renound builders.. That's skipping ahead a bit though. It was decently popular, nothing like classic. 30 people at most, at least 5-10. Then Geistmaus showed up, a 30 year old guy who knew everything. He could code, he did all kinds of work IRL. Very well rounded dude. He decided to play MC for a bit and figure out the api for bukkit and such. Made us an adventure plugin, taught me a bit about ssh and ftp access, as well as *nix scripting for various server purposes. He left after getting annoyed with a few of the staff, but he didn't leave until I could run the place properly.

So, Aeries SMP was a rock. Yet, it was an even more unpopular rock. Iamontda started playing survival, even with nobody on. I noticed this and after a few weeks of occasionally talking to her and such, made her trusted. Just told her to deal with players that were bad n stuff. Nothing big. Anyways,
Aeries died once again, was revived, died once again.

*cuts out another REALLY big chunk of story* (Joining SF and such, many other servers. Also Nocturne. )

Then adamsart and I decided to go build for some servers out of boredom and met Maarten, where we became builders for the server.

That's all, I might come back and tidy it up later.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Here goes nothing~

From past 'till snapcraft.

I started out in September 2010, didn't know much about the game. All I knew was that some guy recreated the forest temple from Ocarina of time, and I wanted this. Torrented the newest version of minecraft, played for a bit. Generation was wild back then, I remember the fog being so short, and the cliffs so high that it felt like a different game almost. If you made a mistake exploring mountains, you were surely dead.. *kasplat*

Anyways, then we get to Classic (Was around 5k servers at the time, thousands and thousands of people). I found out about multiplayer, but still didn't have a premium account. I made a classic account and started to join servers. The first server I joined was Aeries. I made a noobish house and got promoted to builder, then tried to make something more decent and creative on my 00 map. Ended up being peach's castle and a dark castle, plus a scene from Majora's mask along the coast somewhere (pixelart n stuff).

Took a detour from Aeries and found out that griefing was fun as hell. Trying to screw up someone's hard work while not being caught by mods, bypassing protection etc etc, it was fun stuff and made you think. Came back to Aeries with the intention to grief (Must've griefed over 30 random servers by that point) but saw all of my previous work, and decided to just be a normal guy. So my journey began. Made a second map, and this time I actually tried to do some pillars and nice rose windows, ended up having a flat roof with a big triangle in the middle of it. Then the walls of the map were made black and painted with stars and clouds, and a massive moon. Nonetheless, I was proud. Begged like a nub for a review and obtained my second rank, Mason. From there it was all downhill. Advbuilder was the most renound rank in building, there was no way.. After a couple of attempts at things, I finally had a breakthrough. I would make a dark fantasy castle with a bay area, and a shipwreck and waves crashing against it.. After around 3 days it was done, (Didn't know I had cuboid at the time (WE's older brother) so it was all by hand). Then bigdawgrey, one of the moderators came by and was amazed. I actually did good. So, then I became an advbuilder.

January 2010 I had my sights set on Trustedbuilder, the first step in the journey for supreme power. Aeries had a player limit anywhere between 150 and 300 players constant (That's all the server could handle) It was always filled. ALWAYS. Anyone wishing to get trustedbuilder had to stand out in his army of equally good candidates. Then I met leitrean, A trustedbuilder. We started talking about what kind of dip we like and such, how we go hunting and all. I knew that I'd done something good for my future as a staff member, as well as made a good friend.

Febuary rolls around, and it's time for the TB elections. Advancedbuilders and staff members all vote on who should be the new team of TB's. One of the last batch of TB's get promoted to mod, and if he was lucky(1 in in every half year), one of the moderators to operator. The votes came and went, and I was surprised to find out that I had the most votes.. So. Yay. Seriously. Yay.

Then I got expelled from school for having oxycodone and some other stuff (9th grade) was barned from the interwebs for a bit..
After that, I got straight back in to it. Met all my new fellow compatriots (Nuke_Da_Smurfs, frozen, ukhitman, lazzarus, and balthizar)
So like, they were awesome. Best team ever. Spent at least 4 months at this rank. Kicked hundreds of players, tempbanned hundreds, warned at least a thousand. Hard labor, hopefully a good reward.

Second TB election came around. Nobody was promoted to mod. Oshit, that ain't good. A week after, thedinosaurman (Practically the owner since Aeries left) called me over to his private server to help him build something. Never talked to him, he never talked to the TB's. His name was pure yellow."[Grand Architectus] thedinosaurman". He was always quiet, always blunt. Someone we all feared a bit really.
Anyways, he was like yo, how'd you like to be a mod for the server? I followed up with "Yes." ... "I would greatly appreciate it."

I became a mod. Official staff. There were only three of us for this massive server, and we worked hard. I xbanned at least two thousand griefers in my days as a moderator. Anyways.. Then the half of the year rolled around. It was time for a new Operator. I thought "No. No way. Just became a mod, and there's people who deserve it more than me. Not a chance"
I wasn't expecting anything when it rolled around but lo and behold, I was chosen for whatever reason. Didn't matter to me, It was crazy.
So my days as an operator began. Dealing with bigger problems than griefing, dealing with moderators/tbs and the higher building ranks. (I accidentally flooded the whole home map my first day as an OP, shit myself. My life was over)

Anyyywayysss. Aeries went down. We had an official post from Aeries himself who we haven't heard from in almost a year. Two weeks in time, it's all gone. He would be posting the files online though, if anyone wanted to start it back up. We made a 512x512x1024 pixel map and FILLED IT. FILLED IT with everyone's personal goodbyes. There were hundreds. Typed letters on the walls, pixelart of hearts and such, all of that good stuff. Surely a deserving goodbye and thankyou. Aeries hopped on the last day, and checked it out.. He left a message to all of us. Feelsgoodman. The server died. We all had nowhere to go.

*cuts out another big chunk of story* (Neirsbach and another SMP server that we completely destroyed with an EXPLOIT I found in essentials)
doesn't work anymore, but it was an sql injection. ./seen alecdent'; update players set param="whatever" where name="blah
Could give yourself money and buy ranks and shit. Was OP.

Then EricKilla, the owner of MCForge (Biggest classic server software at the time, in c#) (around 3k servers, 18k regular players), struck us a deal. He would host the server and combine it with his old server. We immediately said yes. This came with problems though, all of his old staff were made into superops and such. Not gonna happen bro. We all raged and got that fixed. Aeries, the most renound server in Classic, was not to be taken lightly. Anyways, after all of that The server had a lot of problems. Previous Aeries had an extremely old version of mcforge, mclawl. Hardly any of the custom commands were working. I set myself on a mission to remake them all, learn c# and just help the server in general. It needed a full restoration. Anyways, MCForge API was fairly easy, so it wasn't much of a problem. I learned all I needed to know in about a week of watching noob spoonfed c++ and c# tutorials, boring times. Presented the newly working plugins to EricKilla, got them installed, everything was golden. (Gonna cut out a big chunk of story here, there was a huge fight and a mod team reform) Also, I became an Administrator. http://puu.sh/caP3o/0e7e3d7cb3.jpg

I became a superop for all of this work. After another year, one more staff reform and another fight, it was all going smoothly. I was listed as an owner of the Official MCForge server staff on the official website, I knew people. Tons of people..

After another long time I became a MCForge Moderator. (This shit was OP.) Like.. OP. I could Omniban a player across all 3k MCForge servers, moderate the forums, kick servers from global chat, was an IRCop on the global chat IRC. Etc etc.. it was fun
http://puu.sh/caP9N/508c758c91.jpg
I also became the Owner of Aeries
http://puu.sh/caPdo/f8290d28aa.jpg

*cuts out another big chunk of story*

MCForge and Aeries died.

Move on to SMP they said, it was still growing they said. So I did just that. Found PMC, rendered my old projects, posted them. Was surprised at how good I was compared to a lot to the current builders back then. Set my mission to become a high level on PMC.
That happened.

Started Aeries back up, we spent a really long time developing plugins and such, gathering good builders, teaching people..
Turns out, a lot of the people we taught became renound builders.. That's skipping ahead a bit though. It was decently popular, nothing like classic. 30 people at most, at least 5-10. Then Geistmaus showed up, a 30 year old guy who knew everything. He could code, he did all kinds of work IRL. Very well rounded dude. He decided to play MC for a bit and figure out the api for bukkit and such. Made us an adventure plugin, taught me a bit about ssh and ftp access, as well as *nix scripting for various server purposes. He left after getting annoyed with a few of the staff, but he didn't leave until I could run the place properly.

So, Aeries SMP was a rock. Yet, it was an even more unpopular rock. Iamontda started playing survival, even with nobody on. I noticed this and after a few weeks of occasionally talking to her and such, made her trusted. Just told her to deal with players that were bad n stuff. Nothing big. Anyways,
Aeries died once again, was revived, died once again.

*cuts out another REALLY big chunk of story* (Joining SF and such, many other servers. Also Nocturne. )

Then adamsart and I decided to go build for some servers out of boredom and met Maarten, where we became builders for the server.

That's all, I might come back and tidy it up later.

OMG sooooooo long xD

iamontda

Void Walker
I love how I'm reading this and it suddenly updates because of alec stuffing in pictures and commands.

Also Neirsbach <3 Met him once or twice.

TENSKI10

Iron Miner

Randomssssss

LOV3_ZEBRA
Ethridge
Kambo
Cosmic
Noah
Ruyusaki

What did i rat you out for?