Snapcraft Stories

Bella_310

Stone Miner
MY STORY: I joined Snapcraft in late August 2013. I used my brother's account (meman199) for about a month. During that month Snapcraft was all i played. I personally enjoyed earthgames and zombieV. Then, a month later, i got my own account (pandalove311). Once i got my account i had started playing on creative! There i met some very nice people who I am still friends with now:
CosmicL12
Shaunskats
Threewellers (he dissapeared)
After like a month or so with cosmicl12, shaunkats, and threewellers we started playing survival (BTW meman199 was with me too)
Cosmic and threewellers were ranked ,i wasn't. Finally i bought VIP! It was my first rank ever! I was so happy! After a while i started playing on creative A LOT! So i bought myself master! I loved it i could world edit, shout, and other stuff!
I met Rvvfvfbcfv (aka lil'killer).( i thinks thats how you spell it!)
To this day i play with : CosmicL12, Shaunskats, and Rvvfvfbcfv.
THE END OF MY SWAGALISUIOSAFHJAOPRIOJ STORY!

Reeive

Zombie Killer
MY SNAPCRAFT STORY: (well part of it)
well I started playing mc when it was version 1.3.2, there I created this random world called "flat" :-P
I then made some other world called "ggg" a few months later I screwed around with some mods and it corrupted the world :-(
so I then made a world called "custom" in 1.4. after like almost a year (yes a YEAR) I decided to start multiplayer
so I went on some server list website and I found snapcraft.

-SKIP-

-Sc1-
I started off as a noob on snapcraft survival. later I met my first friend: rexrox1999 then I met ralph246, I got my first sponge, built a house with them and yea :3
Later I met my first ranked friend: MegaGarfield7. I met him by going to his shop and buying a head that some other guy took lel.
then I built a huge house near his shop.
like 8 months later I got VIP rank and after a week I got VIP+

-Sc2-
Well when I first saw sc2 I was like ;-; "all my sponges and stuff are gone"
-SKIP-
at around the end of sc2 I build this huge skybase that lozl often visited :3

-Sc3-
Don't rush me, sc3 isn't even over yet ;-;

Well here are my current friends:
Lozlpowzah
MegaGarfield7
CosmicL12
ShaunSkats
pandalove311
Billybobice
Rostacookies <3
2poorformoney
and theres lots more... :3

Thomasdaboss

Tree Puncher
Well i first played survival on my other account (not telling) from like sc1 i was a noob but now in sc today i manly pvp on survival i became good then survival got boring no one pvped and i had 300k so i went to kitpvp and got a new acount and i made loads of friends andhfhfhrhdfhehcfyycnffncyncyrcrnyyncrunrcuncrmurcuncrumrcooe