Timbuktu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollm

Zombie Killer
http://imgur.com/a/Q1Ef9
This is Timbuktu. Timbuktu has been around since the reset and is governed by me, TrollMoose12. It's home to several well known snapcrafters such as rostacookies, Victorthelama, and iAaaronn.
Timbuktu is a city that promotes economic growth, non-violence, and creativity. Our economic growth is thanks to /warp Bazaar. Residents of Timbuktu get the added benefit of being able to purchase an 8x5 stand at /warp Bazaar for 3k each. This allows major profit for anyone who owns and maintains a stand at /warp Bazaar.

Rules of Timbuktu are pretty simple
1. Don't attack members of the community
2. Don't grief members of the community
3. Don't go into other's houses without their permission
4. Follow the building code (Building's main material must be sandstone)
5. Don't be a jerk

Timbuktu is also part of the confederation: The Squad. The Squad so far consists of two cities: Timbuktu and Fancy Town. If you have a town that you want to join contact me or blazewarrier. The Squad's purpose is to tackle problems in our cities using combined resources.

If you want to live in Timbuktu it's free unless you buy a house. Contact me if you want to live here. It's recommended that you get a reference from a current resident of Timbuktu.

8zid8el.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Sounds amazing! I'm going to check it out :)

Other Aaron right :-P Not the Admin

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
How much can I live in this city for or buy a house here for? This sounds like a really nice city to live in :-D
The only one selling houses in Timbuktu is 777DRAGONS and he usually goes for bout 6-8k.

iamontda

Void Walker
Sooo... 777DRAGONS makes good houses, or has high priced house plots? I'm guessing the price is because he also adds a sponge.

TallStrawberry

Tree Puncher
http://imgur.com/a/Q1Ef9
This is Timbuktu. Timbuktu has been around since the reset and is governed by me, TrollMoose12. It's home to several well known snapcrafters such as rostacookies, Victorthelama, and iAaaronn.
Timbuktu is a city that promotes economic growth, non-violence, and creativity. Our economic growth is thanks to /warp Bazaar. Residents of Timbuktu get the added benefit of being able to purchase an 8x5 stand at /warp Bazaar for 3k each. This allows major profit for anyone who owns and maintains a stand at /warp Bazaar.

Rules of Timbuktu are pretty simple
1. Don't attack members of the community
2. Don't grief members of the community
3. Don't go into other's houses without their permission
4. Follow the building code (Building's main material must be sandstone)
5. Don't be a jerk

Timbuktu is also part of the confederation: The Squad. The Squad so far consists of two cities: Timbuktu and Fancy Town. If you have a town that you want to join contact me or blazewarrier. The Squad's purpose is to tackle problems in our cities using combined resources.

If you want to live in Timbuktu it's free unless you buy a house. Contact me if you want to live here. It's recommended that you get a reference from a current resident of Timbuktu.

8zid8el.jpg

Thank you
Look at my sorry house just chilling there

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Sooo... 777DRAGONS makes good houses, or has high priced house plots? I'm guessing the price is because he also adds a sponge.
Yeah he's a cheapo, he'd probably bargain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.