Timbuktu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
you can't tell people who is lord because each person has other believe, the fact you believe Jesus is the lord doesn't mean others also think this way.
If your gonna tell that to me, do you know what Satans sign is? If you think that I shouldn't be posting this, what about tallstrawberry.

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
If your gonna tell that to me, do you know what Satans sign is? If you think that I shouldn't be posting this, what about tallstrawberry.
Tallstawrberry got enough crap and I think this is getting out of hand so I will post a picture of the town hall so far
57e8.png

dbff.png

The interior was done by NasserDiamond, he's amazing with interior work.

Last edited:

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Why are you even here. All you've done is like insult our city and the people in it... it's not even on-topic so can you like leave it alone. It's gone a little far and it's annoying. K thanks :)

Oh, and also it's you're*

Last edited:

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Why are you even here. All you've done is like insult out city and the people in it... it's not even on-topic so can you like leave it alone. It's gone a little far and it's annoying. K thanks :)

Oh, and also it's you're*
I'm sorry if I bothered you but again, why are you ranting at me? Also, if your gonna pick out my mistakes, it's insult our city.

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
I really want all these arguments to be dropped before this thread gets locked.
08de.png

Here's a tower mcpro1505 made.

TallStrawberry

Tree Puncher
People are stressing on what I said about Satan and worshiping him still.... Sorry that you guys believe that Christianity is the only religion in the book.

#sorrynotsorry

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Here's a 4x4 map of Timbuktu so far
9eb0.png

EDIT: The picture decided it wouldn't be a map anymore so I changed that

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Ohhh, you know what? I'd love to have a house there, but on the outskirts where one of the forests are. :-D

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Ohhh, you know what? I'd love to have a house there, but on the outskirts where one of the forests are. :-D
hate to disappoint you but the closet thing we have to forest is a savannah with floating tree tops

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Forest, savannah, plains, all I'm looking for is a location with grass xD Sounds really weird because it's mostly a desert area, but yeah.

blazewarrier

Iron Miner
the only reason that people are stressing are because thaey have been brought up to belive in one realigon and that satan is bad and my town is based in savanna and tagia

iamontda

Void Walker
the only reason that people are stressing are because thaey have been brought up to belive in one realigon and that satan is bad and my town is based in savanna and tagia

Umm, I thought we were done with that conversation. People can believe in what they like.

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
change of topic. :rolleyes:
If anyone wants interior work to be done call me. :)
Here's a tiki bar Nasser made for me (It's a bad example im sorry)
3c70.png

The bartender is less than pleasant though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.