Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthridgePlayzv2

Answer to Life
So everyone is saying what I did to lolextra was wrong. I got permission from Lolextra to upload the video. I know he is going to say "No I didnt" but he did. I did not harass another player, I was messing around with him. He rages all the time and this time I recorded it. It was not to harass but to entertain people. It honestly is pretty funny but ok I EthridgeBros am sorry for uploading a video "harassing" lolextra. Also everyone kept saying they wanted to see it when it was uploaded even Lozlpowzah <--- Sorry about the spelling if I got it wrong.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
So everyone is saying what I did to lolextra was wrong. I got permission from Lolextra to upload the video. I know he is going to say "No I didnt" but he did. I did not harass another player, I was messing around with him. He rages all the time and this time I recorded it. It was not to harass but to entertain people. It honestly is pretty funny but ok I EthridgeBros am sorry for uploading a video "harassing" lolextra. Also everyone kept saying they wanted to see it when it was uploaded even Lozlpowzah <--- Sorry about the spelling if I got it wrong.
Not on the forums this is not a good place for trolling and it makes you look like your bullying people. Then you posted it was funny at first but on the forums It got to a point were it was considered harassment. I am not a little kid that's also why it is considered bullying dude.

Last edited:

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Not on the forums this is not a good place for trolling and it makes you look like your bullying people. Then you posted it was funny at first but on the forums It got to a point were it was considered harassment. I am not a little kid that's also why it is considered bullying dude.
I didn't find that funny... truce mark?

Enchanted

Gold Miner
it was at first but It got to the point of being bad :-P.
I agree it was a little funny at first then it got annoying because I knew he wasn't giving back you're stuff and he was telling you to rage.....

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I would rather that you apologize to him privately (Some people thought it was funny; others don't).

PieIsGood

Void Walker
No, if you were a little kid it would be considered bullying more... Now you have the maturity to not take things personally. Was it bad to post it on the forums? Maybe, but still ethridgebros has a good amount of subs and it helps keep the server alive. Have a nice day.

Also it got a LITTLE outta hand, just saying.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
No, if you were a little kid it would be considered bullying more... Now you have the maturity to not take things personally. Was it bad to post it on the forums? Maybe, but still ethridgebros has a good amount of subs and it helps keep the server alive. Have a nice day.

Also it got a LITTLE outta hand, just saying.
lol have you seen eth's channel?
he gets 3 views per video.
and nobody here is 'keeping the server alive'. Bas and Maarten are.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Maybe i exaggerated a little, anyways its the concept of him making videos on snapcraft... Even if he doesn't get over 10 views hes still out there and might have a new person join and they might buy VIP+ which is money for the server.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Maybe i exaggerated a little, anyways its the concept of him making videos on snapcraft... Even if he doesn't get over 10 views hes still out there and might have a new person join and they might buy VIP+ which is money for the server.
But just to keep this straight. Just because eth has 9 view on his videos he might once in a while get someone to join snapcraft and thats why its okay that he trollbullied Lolextra?
"Was it bad to post it on the forums? Maybe, but still ethridgebros has a good amount of subs and it helps keep the server alive"
i dont see the connection between him trollbullying people to get some views on a youtube video and that being okay because he's a youtuber and gets people on sc once in a while.
But that might be me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

EthridgePlayzv2

Answer to Life
Umm 3 views per video ok. 92 videos and over 6000 total views. Im pretty sure if I got 3 views per video I would have 276 total views. I would love to you see the amount of views you have in 5 months.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Its not that bad, why are you whining about a video of you that in my opinion is just made for fun, how is that harassment? You need to learn its a joke, you will be treated just like you were before, also trolling is alright.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Its not that bad, why are you whining about a video of you that in my opinion is just made for fun, how is that harassment? You need to learn its a joke, you will be treated just like you were before, also trolling is alright.
It got out of proportion Ethridge put it on the public forum and it felt more embarrassing. He also called me a little kid that's another reason why. How many times do I have to tell people this?
Ok.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
What ever helps obviously you dont care if he is helping the server.
haha you dont even know whats it about kid. Maybe read a few posts above yours would do you good.
its not about eth.
Its about that his views dont make him a god and able to be a prick to people without being confrontated with it.
And btw. i dont do youtube but still have
52d6.png

Eth:
082a.png

And i am not a rea; youtuber and i do not buy subs :)
So for your comfort lets keep this on topic guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.