Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
OK.
Guys lets quit talking about this and move on this is getting ridiculous.
^^^
It's fine now. Let's all move on and forget the whole harassing & trolling incident :). If you have anymore to say do it in a conversation....
(Requesting a thread lock since it looks like everything is resolved now...)

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
It got out of proportion Ethridge put it on the public forum and it felt more embarrassing. He also called me a little kid that's another reason why. How many times do I have to tell people this?
Ok.
How much times do I have to tell you, ITS A JOKE.

OP
OP
E

EthridgePlayzv2

Answer to Life
Its not that bad, why are you whining about a video of you that in my opinion is just made for fun, how is that harassment? You need to learn its a joke, you will be treated just like you were before, also trolling is alright.
Exactly it wasnt like I said anything bad to him or about him, if anything he said stuff about me. Calling me a twot and a ass wipe and other stuff

OP
OP
E

EthridgePlayzv2

Answer to Life
haha you dont even know whats it about kid. Maybe read a few posts above yours would do you good.
its not about eth.
Its about that his views dont make him a god and able to be a prick to people without being confrontated with it.
And btw. i dont do youtube but still have
52d6.png

Eth:
082a.png

And i am not a rea; youtuber and i do not buy subs :)
So for your comfort lets keep this on topic guys
I never said I was a god or anything. I find it funny how there are 100's of 1000's of videos on trolling and you all cry about this one and what are weergavens???? English please

iamontda

Void Walker
A "weergaven" is a view in English. It isn't very hard to look these things up, seriouslyyyyy. People don't understand that. But anyways, I've looked over this Thread and don't really understand it. If there's a conflict between Ethridge and lolextraM1, then they should just private message each other, not start a riot about Youtube views and trolling.

All I know is that Staff member(s) have stated on your other Thread that you were pretty much harassing lolextra. In any case, the video has already been taken down by Ethridge, which suggests to me that this conflict is solved and that we can forget the petty fighting over "What is trolling?"

Requesting a lock just like Cosmic. Seems resolved.

awade

Diamond Miner
haha you dont even know whats it about kid. Maybe read a few posts above yours would do you good.
its not about eth.
Its about that his views dont make him a god and able to be a prick to people without being confrontated with it.
And btw. i dont do youtube but still have
52d6.png

Eth:
082a.png

And i am not a rea; youtuber and i do not buy subs :)
So for your comfort lets keep this on topic guys
I would like to inform you that he did not buy his subscriber's its called work and putting in effort in what he likes, how do you think other youtubers get alot of subscribers they work hard. It's what they want to pursue the things they like and im not saying that everyone gets them legit but some do buy because the are lazy and want to become popular fast. So i would advise you to stop making assumptions about people like that.

Last edited:

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
I would like to inform you that he did not buy his subscriber's its called work and putting in effort in what he likes, how do you think other youtubers get alot of subscribers they work hard. It's what they want to pursue the things they like and im not saying that everyone gets them legit but some do buy because the are lazy and want to become popular fast. So i would advise you to stop making assumptions about people like that.
He said sub for me to win kit god on kitpvp ect.
Thats called buying so i would advise you to maybe get more information before you start useless raging comments on people's post. Its annoying.
Lock please :) they start raging xD
And really?... Work?...
He had a banner made with paint since he got 0 subs. I wouldnt call that 'work'.
Did he verify yet? Channel trailer? Partnered? Not using bandicam? intro?
Autro? He doesn't even make thumbnails... Just press f9 and upload it. Thats not work.
Look. I have nothing against eth or how he wants to do youtube ect.
But dont make him a god. Hes just a player.

Last edited:

archerunknown

Gold Miner
No comment.
if your not gonna write something dont write that simple sometimes i think people do that just to get more messages. please stop

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
It was funny at the start but it got to the point where I thought wow that's dickish. No this could effect his jobs as they may ask do u have a hobby, R: Yes play Minecraft. He may get your ign as he plays it and finds what you have done and how he behaves and he could get bullyed at school from others seeing this. Think twice first eth :)

awade

Diamond Miner
He said sub for me to win kit god on kitpvp ect.
Thats called buying so i would advise you to maybe get more information before you start useless raging comments on people's post. Its annoying.
Lock please :) they start raging xD
And really?... Work?...
He had a banner made with paint since he got 0 subs. I wouldnt call that 'work'.
Did he verify yet? Channel trailer? Partnered? Not using bandicam? intro?
Autro? He doesn't even make thumbnails... Just press f9 and upload it. Thats not work.
Look. I have nothing against eth or how he wants to do youtube ect.
But dont make him a god. Hes just a player.
You're are you the raging and I'm not making him a god... Good day.
I'm done with the Childness in this thread about you saying how much better you are than others.

Last edited:

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Haha at last
I'm not gonna comment on awade's post she'll coment on it again and it would go on forever.
Good day awade.
Now peeps can finally get back to topic.

awade

Diamond Miner
Im not a girl does it look like i have long hair, for real Wtf. It's like me saying ohh you know that creeper girl from the forums Ya "he" is [something but i couldnt think of anything]. @_CreeperGirl i know i said i wouldnt comment anymore but for real look at my profile.
If it was a typo i forgive you and i take back what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.