Daily Music + Pig Day

iamontda

Void Walker
Hallo! Strange title, I know. Basically, I'm going to post one piece of music every day (or at least as much as I can). These are music selections that inspire me, got me into another genre, or that are just plain cool by my opinion. I'll add a little description below each video, and I think you guys will like my large music selection, even if it is really random. I'll make a post below with the first one.

Also, I wanted to talk about Pig Day :-D Since the real-ish pig awareness day is on March 1st, and I'm too lazy to wait until then, I'm thinking of having a Minecraft Pig Day October 17th (Since it's Friiiday).

Basically I really like pigs a lot after I owned one, because they're fun to ride (And can go fast with right click) and don't exactly despawn in Survival. This is advantageous because you can have them as sort of pets or make a slaughterhouse.... or something \o/ I've given up eating/ killing pigs in Minecraft because of this, and instead I'm massacring cows. Like, a lot of cows.

936716d41401d3ba43716b1c3df79342.png

Basically you can take "Minecraft Pig Day" however you like, but I challenge you to kill as many cows as possible. I know you can cheat and just buy this stuff, but hey, killing stuff is fun.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Okay, first piece of music.

Even if you don't like dubstep, you'll appreciate this song. This is the first thing that helped me dive into techno, liquid music, and quite a few dubstep songs. I wasn't so sure at first, but somebody posted this online a few years ago, and it looked cool. I got addicted to how the song constantly transitioned, and how it stayed pretty chill/ slammed stuff down with a constant tempo. The first time I listened to it, it gave me goosebumps.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner

Even if you don't like dubstep, you'll appreciate this song. This is the first thing that helped me dive into techno, liquid music, and quite a few dubstep songs. I wasn't so sure at first, but somebody posted this online a few years ago, and it looked cool. I got addicted to how the song constantly transitioned, and how it stayed pretty chill/ slammed stuff down with a constant tempo. The first time I listened to it, it gave me goosebumps.
Interesting piece to say the least. Its actually better than what I originally thought. This brings a different taste to music instead of what I have to listen to on the radio. "I got addicted to how the song constantly transitioned, and how it stayed pretty chill/ slammed stuff down with a constant tempo" is a great description of it. Great selection!

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Thanks :-D Yeah, it really is good. You get to hear more singing and things about love on the radio, but songs like this are just so satisfying. For example, 1:09-1:12... That's just so satisfying, because you're getting RIGHT off of the drop and they're doing cool long melodies, then suddenly they just punch right in with tight stops....

Lawl, I don't know how to describe it. It's paradise for a person who can keep a beat. Also 2:08... I love that instrument

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Nice song! There is this saying in my class "If you don't get dubstep, I don't get you". Weird saying, but alot of people like dubstep, hehe, I don't mind it or Nightstep (if you heard of Nightstep .-.). Cool song though. But my likings are hard to explain :-P

Oh and #StandForPigDay #Killin'Cows

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Hehe. Tomorrow since I'm having pig day, I'll be posting a song plus a short bonus song that a little someone called Maarten made me obsess over. And I'm still obsessed, don't even worry about it.

Also, that's pretty funny Vicky. I don't personally know people who like it, and it's actually hard for me to weed out dubstep song like this that I like. Never heard of Nightstep, but I'm definitely up for suggestions.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Hehe. Tomorrow since I'm having pig day, I'll be posting a song plus a short bonus song that a little someone called Maarten made me obsess over. And I'm still obsessed, don't even worry about it.

Also, that's pretty funny Vicky. I don't personally know people who like it, and it's actually hard for me to weed out dubstep song like this that I like. Never heard of Nightstep, but I'm definitely up for suggestions.
Actually Vic to me seems correct. The people I know are mostly into dubstep :-O

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Yep! Nightstep, well does anybody know Nightcore?! Well it is a song edited into a higher ptch and faster pace. So combine the Nightcore and Dubstep, songs who are also edited dubstep in the song. But nightstep isnt used as much. Yesh, alot of ppl do like dubstep.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah. Then again, I hang out with the geeks of the school, sooo. It's funny, we have the small group of "nerds", mainly guys who we sat with at lunch last year and debated about games and stuff with, and now we've congregated a group of geeks per say this year. All the theatre kids n stuff, mostly sophomores and some juniors/seniors. The most I get in a conversation about music is talking about musicals or Disney stuff or my friend's favourite rock bands... Or Gorillaz. xD

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Yeah. Then again, I hang out with the geeks of the school, sooo. It's funny, we have the small group of "nerds", mainly guys who we sat with at lunch last year and debated about games and stuff with, and now we've congregated a group of geeks per say this year. All the theatre kids n stuff, mostly sophomores and some juniors/seniors. The most I get in a conversation about music is talking about musicals or Disney stuff or my friend's favourite rock bands... Or Gorillaz. xD
That is so true for me ;-;

archerunknown

Gold Miner
can someone do a plug community snap isnt active

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
I can make one, however Snap is more publicly known. If there's anyone idling in the plug.dj room then you should probably tell Lozlpowzah or other staff.

Also Nightstep, go figure. The person who I've been getting into for the past ten minutes is TheLaLaTranceGirl. Weird name, cool songs like Nightstep Slenderman. I haven't heard her/ his Radioactive one yet, but I bet it's cool.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
can someone do a plug community snap isnt active
Lol when did you come, lol.

Lol, nothing wrong with that. I would love to share my music, but no one knows what is Nightcore and Vocaloid. Plus no one ik likes anime or even Japanese T-T, but my best friend, who is my cousin does, lol. So i usually sit with girls, who i am usually left out or with guys that i actually prefer to sit with.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Second day of music! Doing this really early my time because it should be the same day for everyone in Europe still.. Right? Anyways.

You guys have made me want to post more chill music. I'll still be mixing up genres, but mostly chill for now.

Now, this may be a long mix, but I have a really cool story behind it. If anyone watches the Yogscast, you'll know that one of our newer lads is Panda. I became interested in the outtro song he added to his Minecraft Yogcraft videos, because it was so chill. That song was by Liquicity, and since then I've really liked "liquid" music.

Kasger caught my eye because he uses the same Liquicity logo in his thumbnails. The mixes he has range from an hour on, and are good for ambient background music. He uses the same songs a few times, but you get fond of some of them. Give this a shot :)

Also, the bonus song for Pig Day.

Yeah. It's a panda, not a pig. One day I was stressing out over helping someone fill their plot with stuff in Creative when Maarten came on and posted this from a website. SO ADDICTING.

Hizaku

Stone Miner
Yep! Nightstep, well does anybody know Nightcore?! Well it is a song edited into a higher ptch and faster pace. So combine the Nightcore and Dubstep, songs who are also edited dubstep in the song. But nightstep isnt used as much. Yesh, alot of ppl do like dubstep.
I love nightcore :-D

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner

Wow that's a good song xD