Daily Music + Pig Day

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Okay, first piece of music.

Even if you don't like dubstep, you'll appreciate this song. This is the first thing that helped me dive into techno, liquid music, and quite a few dubstep songs. I wasn't so sure at first, but somebody posted this online a few years ago, and it looked cool. I got addicted to how the song constantly transitioned, and how it stayed pretty chill/ slammed stuff down with a constant tempo. The first time I listened to it, it gave me goosebumps.

*downloads*

*faints due to amazement*

Hizaku

Stone Miner
Happy_Pig_Day_2012_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Okay, after some deciding, I'm planning to keep the chill music but transition into more upbeat and random songs. Because Gorillaz.

Here's day 3 of music.

I used to watch Lodeclaw 24/7. He created the Speed Build League for Minecraft before Ragegaming even thought of the Quick Build Challenge (If that gives you a good time span). Even though he doesn't do SBL any more, his music still carries with me. This includes Gorillaz.

I found Gorillaz because of Lodey. He has a very chill music taste that includes oldies and things like that. This specific Gorillaz song got me into Gorillaz because it's just so laid back, and the music video is so random (However, if you follow all music videos they have, it isn't quite as random). This is one of those songs where you don't really have to listen to lyrics, but that when you do it falls together loosely.

There's a big story behind Gorillaz, and you can figure it out if you look at a Wiki or see music videos. This was the first video I saw of them before I figured out that they were main characters. Cyber-Noodle was also a concept I couldn't deal with because I hadn't read up, so I was all confused. You'll probably enjoy their "zombie pop" music. Give it a try. :)

Also, Noodle with a gun. That should win you over first.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Day 4!

This is strange, isn't it? Posting music from a video game other than a remix of the Lavender Town song.

I started playing Assassin's Creed around a year ago, and although all games have music, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood really topped the charts for me. They followed a really sweet style with the music and used limited instruments. Brotherhood is set in Rome, and it's a really, REALLY nice open world. Even though the character and clothing art style changed between games, it was easy to settle into said differences (Unlike one or two of the other Creed games before III).

The song above is one that you'll constantly hear, as it's the one used for running from guards/ being spotted/ general rubbish that you despise getting caught for. I'll also post a bonus song below that really captures the feel of the open world, and also makes the feeling of being in Roma really special (basically I was playing one day and went "I WANT THAT SONG WITH THE SINGING IN IT, IT'S EPIC").

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hehe, more! Lets see...
Day 3's music: Pretty cool, but I don't understand (...?).
Day 4: Epic, intense much suited for a game. Yes, it suits very well with the game.
Are/Did people celebrating/celebrated Pig Day?

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Hehe, more! Lets see...
Day 3's music: Pretty cool, but I don't understand (...?).
Day 4: Epic, intense much suited for a game. Yes, it suits very well with the game.
Are/Did people celebrating/celebrated Pig Day?
Pig day passed... but yes I did celebrate it by killing a bunch of cows

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah, it's all good. Was just an idea xD

Also, I don't blame you for wondering about day 3 :-P Gorillaz music is really random, but I just like how chill it is.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Yeah, it's all good. Was just an idea xD

Also, I don't blame you for wondering about day 3 :-P Gorillaz music is really random, but I just like how chill it is.
Yeah, true, true. Lol, phew, I thought I was in trouble for not celebrating Pig Day IG!

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Daaaay fiiiiive.

Okay seriously though, someone sped up the song I'm posting today and labeled it "Nightcore" in the back. Lawl. Anyways.

This is probably the only time that you'll hear Lewis of the Yogscast sing. Even if you don't like the Yogscast or know them, you'll appreciate this song all about the modding API. If you've ever played a modpack before, tried to make your own compilation of mods, or tried to get onto a modded server, then you know how painful and long and sometimes glitchy the loading and playing of said mods can be.

The point of a modding API is so that mods can work together better, which is something that Dinnerbone's kind of hinted at for a while. The original video was taken down about a year ago I think, maybe because the Yogscast finally had their own modpack(s) or Mojang became mad. Either way, it's a song that I can totally agree with.

While we're on the topic of the Yogscast, I'm going to post another song of theirs so that people don't have to get mad about similar music on different days.

Bob and I both became obsessed with this song, and I still really am. It's a GLORIOUS SONG, and now I'm really jealous of Dwarves. I mean, my persona was stuck as a blue arcane Mage like a year ago, but Dwarves man. Dwarves sing these songs 24/7, and they're damn good.

Anyways. Yay, music!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Day 5 opinion: I am quite aware of Yogscast, and my fave would be MoonQuest. But these songs: I find them entertaining to watch and hear! Those type of songs with a story, or animation (would you call it a animation...?) :-D are VERY entertaining :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah, that's animating. I think Teutron did both of those videos, but I'm not sure :-P

Also, cool! I have Timehop on my phone, and it had one from a day or two ago about starting to like Pewdiepie and the Yogscast from 2011. I have no idea what my favourite series was, but I loved seeing Rythian and Zoey in Tekkit.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
PewDiePie? Are you a Bro? And you must be a Yogscast fan xD!

And thank you, now I know it's animating :-D

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Well, I was a Bro way back then in 2012. Pewdie probably had like 2 million subs or something then, and like a week ago during 2012 I was wondering why some people had never heard of him (http://i.imgur.com/fWnfvPg.jpg). Erm, you can tell that the most proper people come from small beginnings. ;-;

Basically after he hit 20 million I didn't watch him much. Too many people hate him and screw over the comments and all that, so it didn't feel like a personal connection was found with his subscribers anymore.

I'm still a Yogscast fan though :-P I wasn't much then, but I couldn't get over SoI and Tekkit. They're cool guys.