Daily Music + Pig Day

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Day six!

The music is going to get very random from this point forward. Turn your headphone volume down before listening to this one, 'cause it may surprise you.

Kevin MacLeod makes a bunch of free songs (a BUNCH), including background music and mysterious songs. This is by far my favourite song in the universe, even surpassing everything else you've heard. It's just so upbeat and random and simple, so I adore it. HUGELY.

Another bonus song below from Kevin! Maybe I should just start posting two videos a day. For the one below, you may have to turn your volume up a bit (although it doesn't really start until 0:10).

Out of all of the songs I could've chosen from my Spotify, it had to be this one - simply because it reminded me of the town Timbuktu. I haven't personally been to the town yet, but it just feels desert-y, like this song. I dunno, just play it. You can go rummage around on his site (incompetech.com) for many many more songs.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Comment for Day 6's!:
1) When I hear that type of music I always imagine games, those type of pixel-y ones. It is fun and uppy, suitable for those type of fun and IDK, pixel-y games.

2) Game-like too. And yes, I think that it suits Timbuktu, desert-like. Don't you imagine the Cacti and sand?

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yep. I've had around ten Kevin MacLeod songs floating on Spotify that I have downloaded. The Yogscast enjoy using Kevin's music, and I was like "Oh my god I can download this :-D". I actually have a ton of different songs scratched up by him that I could use for a little Minecraft series some time.

Promises, promises xD

When I'd heard Spazzmatica Polka for the first time, I basically jammed out. It's hard to be sad with that song. I even use it at the end of videos I've made.

Big Mojo may have been used once or twice in Rythian and Zoey's series at their desert base, but who knows.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Doing a day 7/ day 8 combo since it's midnight of day 8. So yeah.

Day 7...

Harry101UK has a habit of making fantastic songs by combining lyrics and Source Filmmaker into a Portal-esque song parody. This song first got me into his videos. He also did the music track for the Portal 2 "Tag" mod, and music/ some Source work for the Saxxy 2013 Overall winner, "Lil' Guardian Pyro". They were able to visit Valve HQ, he has a few cool things about that.

Day 8~

Slightly running out of music diversity, but it's a'ight. If you haven't been on Creative in the past 6 months, then you may not know that I'm an avid fan of the new Doctor Who series (2005 - 20??). I don't talk about it much because for some reason people hate on this traditional BBC hit.

Just saying right now- Christopher Eccleston. He was my first Doctor (technically; don't make me explain) and he was probably the sharpest minded. The 12th Doctor feels a little like a one-off of Eccleston and Tennant combined.

Anyways, this song was made by the BBC Orchestra in the middle of the tenth Doctor's reign. It's a cool song, and I don't even remember what episode it was from because the music kept the same tone from 2006 up to 2013.

Favourite episode: Midnight. Excellent acting.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Lets see Day 7and 8's music...

Day 7: Wow. I can see some parts were very high, some low and some sounded creepy-like. All I can say is: dats a cool song.

Day 8: I imagine that soundtrack when it is all intense and it is the climax or an escape, a dangerous one. Don't you think?