Liongus Leaving Mc

liongus

Gold Miner
HI, i have had a lack of time playing snap craft (mine craft in general) so i decided to overall just quit, wan a say bye to all my buds on kitpvp <3 ill miss you all, i won't be on the forums much either. Bye guys :-(.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Noooo! May I have your stuff den ? P.s DON'T LEAVE

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
NUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Kittehh..
I will always remember you as the best KITTEH there ever was and ever will be. It is sad to see you leave because of all the fun times we had on snap and other servers just messing around. Anyways one day everyone is going to leave and today it happened to be you.
Don't give anyone any of your stuff because one can not leave Minecraft very easily. Just remeber if you do come back I will always be there for you. - tss

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Liongus! We've just recently just met but I can tell you're really nice! As alemence just said to me, don't quit, take a break! I hope you decide to come back :)

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Pwease lion don't put meh through this please stay I beg you. I've had so much fun just messing around in kitpvp with u it'll be sad to see you go will 500 in kit keep u playing? I'll pay that if u stay as tss said don't give your stuff away it's hard to leave mc. Any way promise me that U'll remember me as the sexiest duck there is I'll make sure I remember you as the sexiest birdeh there is . - idontuseit

OP
OP
liongus

liongus

Gold Miner
thanks for all the support guys :3 some of my best mc friends : tsshaik cybermist 2poor magic_ ohhmaiiny glow tjmbeast golemguy lazy turtle idont kambo Billy epicme swash torture all the staff members minecraftguy and whoever else i knew peace guys.

Superkid2617

First Step
HI, i have had a lack of time playing snap craft (mine craft in general) so i decided to overall just quit, wan a say bye to all my buds on kitpvp <3 ill miss you all, i won't be on the forums much either. Bye guys :-(.

Aww :-( Well I wish the best of luck to you and hey, maybe you could visit sometime