1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Suggestions For Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by mick9, Apr 18, 2014.

?

FIX OR NOT?

1. YESSS

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. heck no

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

ok i was a sc1 player and there are some thing i have noticed that need to be fixed.

1. Public xp farm: the xp farm has got a lot smaller than it use to be in sc1 the old one had differant types of spawers and a lot more of them!!!! it was big a great for up 2 10 people. now the public spawner has one type of mob witch is zombie and is small and crampped. it is only really good for 2p to 3 people and even then xp stealing is verry possible just because it is so dam small.
    2 public tree farm: the old tree farm had HEAPS of trees u could farm and make money at the shop if u sold them! i think there were about 100+ saplings for public use. now there are about 20.... it is ok but only good for 2 people. the old one could take like 20 people.
    3 the end: the end use to be a fun changing flying pvp area. now it hardly resets and combatlog is there!!! i am sorry i just do not get that and it make no sence anyway to remove such a fun place to pvp!!!!
    4: spawn pvp: same thing with the pvp area. it is SOOOO small. there are a hadly any place to actually pvp! the old one could have fights with up 25+ people. now you would be lucky to see a 5 player fight. why do u decrease all the fun thing about survial snapcraft.!!
    5; nether spawn area: ok this REALly needs to be fixed!! if a player attacts a zombiepigman all players are targeted!! so if that players dies and there and like 5 pigman right at the spawn they can kill u quiet easerly with there golden swords. it even worse when the player dies and the pigman equipes the ammor and weapons and attacks u and they are even stronger. you coud either disable pigman/mobs from spawning at the nether spawn or you could disable them from hurting a player.

I am sorry for all the negitaves but these need to be fixed for the server to run at its full potenctial on survival.

mick9

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DaSpaklez

DaSpaklez Gold Miner

y'know, even though this has some bad grammar and overenthusiastic accusations, I totally agree with the xp farm, tree farm, and spawn pvp complaints

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    The only reason (I've seen) from players dying to zombie pigman is because they're not prepared

4. DaSpaklez

DaSpaklez Gold Miner

yep, same here

5. UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC Gold Miner

100% agree, like when we could have epic flying battles at /end then a non rank would hit you with a bow and you would come falling down. Those were the good days.

6. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

Mabey they are not prepeared because they just started Minecraft /snapcraft. They should be able to go to a spawn point without having to have full diamond ammor. iron is just not good engouht. i have see to many people die with their /kit fight.

7. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    Possibly because they have a lack of pvp skills with the full iron armor + sword.

8. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

is that there fult? if they have just started they will have a lack of skill in pvp. it makes scenc. would you be at pvp if u just started minecraft? there is still no excuse for letting pigman kill other players in the neather hub. it is a spawn point no the wilderness. i almost got killed myself by pigman. 4 were right at the spawnpoint. i was in iron but i could fly and i have pretty good pvp skills. skills are no everything they should be disabled or stopped from hurting other players. this can even happen in he main survival hub.

9. TheSoujaBoy671

TheSoujaBoy671 Iron Miner

As much as I would urge you to fix your grammar, I will only agree with some of the points you made in your thread, The others are Eh.

10. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

11. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

i type fast when i am angry. Thank u kind sir for your input. :)

12. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    Zombie Pigman are neutral until you attack one. You should had been more prepared and careful. Even if you're being trampled by a lot of Pigman just fly away (since you said that you have /fly).

13. TheSoujaBoy671

TheSoujaBoy671 Iron Miner

I believe if you hurt a Pigman once and die from it, They keep attacking you nonstop. That is a reason I would never ever go to the nether again, but hey mining is a jerk right.

14. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

if some other player hits a pigman we are all in trouble they should be disabled end of story.

15. UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC Gold Miner

No they shouldnt be able to walk into spawn, they we need pigman for gold farms

16. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

not at the spawn points u do not i just want them disabled at the spawn points

17. UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC Gold Miner

Yes just spawn, not disable pigman from spawning in general

18. mick9

mick9 Tree Puncher

thats what i mean

19. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

I agree with the xp farm as I use it a lot. I see people without a sword but just chasing me to try and get the xp I am getting. Also I have died several times because of zombie pigman coming out of some portals. Though I think they fixed it by making the portals water.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Benthecricketer

Benthecricketer Zombie Killer

Yeah I agree, maybe limiting it down is because of the lag?