Observation

LegalSense

Void Walker
It's not due to the fact that 'we can't get along', It's to the fact of players who don't really care about breaking the rules. They get reported and receive their consequences, pretty plain and simple. Why else would we have a 'Report Abuse/Player' section? It is most definitely helpful..

OP
OP
J

Jephman

Tree Puncher
I definitely understand that there are some rule infractions going on but I would think there are a lot of other things that people could be talking about as well. That's all, was just sharing my observation that all the other threads combined don't equal that one section

Kath

Creeper Hugger
There are truly a variety of player reports because some people just can't learn how to play the game correctly without breaking the rules

Observations aren't bad

LegalSense

Void Walker
I definitely understand that there are some rule infractions going on but I would think there are a lot of other things that people could be talking about as well. That's all, was just sharing my observation that all the other threads combined don't equal that one section
I agree with you on this. It would be better if we got along, but it goes back to what Cosmic said.