Parkour Completed ;-;

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I completed the Parkour twice, but I've yet to post a pic. I love doing the one part of the nether meant for two people quick time style (solo). It's frustrating to do it solo, but possible and more rewarding when you beat it.

Gaara97495

First Step
I completed the Parkour twice, but I've yet to post a pic. I love doing the one part of the nether meant for two people quick time style (solo). It's frustrating to do it solo, but possible and more rewarding when you beat it.
how do you restart the parkour?

Kath

Creeper Hugger

LegalSense

Void Walker
I hate the block glitch... There's a glitch which enables you to go over a block. You just have to continuously try to break the block and jump forward. Then you'll get attached to the block and you'll able to go over the maps/obstacles..

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I used /spawn and to be honest, I did kind of use the block glitch thing for the redstone part, but by using the pistons and timing. (I don't think you can block glitch the common way on the parkour. Then again, I've never tried anywhere, but on the outside, because I wanted back in.) My main problem with the parkour is parts of it are made for two people, which is unfair, especially on the last one. (like how often are you really going to have someone there to help you, let alone is willing to?)