IGN: um you know it
PvP Skills ( From 1 - 10 ): 6, better than mark johnson :3
Why should I let you in: i am the sweetest panda of all :3

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Name: Andrew
IGN: kambo_mrdlikkle
PvP Skills ( From 1 - 10 ):9.5-10
Why should I let you in: Well we know each other... not to well but :-P I am an active player, I am friendly never hacked before on snapcraft and think this clan sound cool!

OP
OP
Mr. Alon

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Name: Andrew
IGN: kambo_mrdlikkle
PvP Skills ( From 1 - 10 ):9.5-10
Why should I let you in: Well we know each other... not to well but :-P I am an active player, I am friendly never hacked before on snapcraft and think this clan sound cool!
You are in

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Alon you do realize that there can only be 5 players per clan and you have accepted more then 5. Or are these extra
Yeah, you didn't say why should I let you in... anyways edit this add add why should I let you in or you are not in.

Whoever has kitty aka Liongus in their clan is op. You should accept her

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Ign : Idontuseit
Skill : 8.5-9.5 im pretty good killed a hacker in p2 s3 dia with kit knight and some healing pots
Why should I join : well you know me I pvp pvp pvp its all I play for well I'll be on everyday when I'm unbanned from using my computer.

Backus

Void Walker
IGN: jrbackus
PvP Skills ( From 1 - 10 ): Umm.. I really don't know. :-P 1v1 maybe?
Why should I let you in: I can be trusted, and I'm mature, and I'm always active

Athish

Gold Miner
Kean

KeanRobert

9-9.5

You should let me into your clan because I am very good at pvp, loyal to people I trust (I trust you) and am very active. You may say "you're not good at pvp" well, lets just say I killed minetheboymine with a sharpness 4 iron sword in p2, and he had p4 u3 ;-) anyways good luck with the clan and I hope I get accepted :-D
u killed him in diamond? o_0 hwat

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Alon maybe you should make 2 different revolution clans since you accepted about 10 people as OhhMaiiny said.