Griefcity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Yeah... I hope no one quits because of this, because of the ongoing war between non-donors and donors and such. I hope I find a clan soon enough.
I think this will make Snapcraft KitPvP more recognized, and as when EG and HG is back up, I believe more People are flowing on snapcraft once again :)

OP
OP
Twwhaik4

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
I think this will make Snapcraft KitPvP more recognized, and as when EG and HG is back up, I believe more People are flowing on snapcraft once again :)

Ya I want snap to get like 500 people daily again. Then the whole server will be much better.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
What about me and 2poor's clan D: We are going to cause a Nuclear bomb explosion on kitpvp :eek:
Ok maybe yours too, so I guess I know what you mean by "things are (really) getting real" now, the worst thing that would cause kit pvp players to go super sane would be if we allied. Just no...

Kirsten

Zombie Killer

liongus

Gold Miner
Basic information: This is a clan with a friendly atmosphere and is to be compiled of awesome pvpers. I, tsshaik4 a veteran player of Kitpvp is recruiting the top most pvpers in order to gain control of Kit Pvp once again. The clan is inspired upon bball or otherwise known as elite hg.

How to join:
1) In game name
2) Pvp skill (1-10) Over 9000?
3) Relationship with me (Enemy, friend, who TF are you?)Kitteh
4) Must beat me in a bow battle 1v1 fk bows

How to Ally: Msg me in game or on forums

Enemies: I know who you are....

Wumbot

Iron Miner
Twwhaik4, u already know me lol, I might want to join ur clan but I aint gonna do the applicate thing, just talk to me online

Status
Not open for further replies.