(clan) Atomicpvp

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Hi guys and Girls, today I will be introducing a New clan called AtomicPvP

A little info; The clan leader will be 2poorformoney I am making this thread as he is a bit busy atm. We are a clan that is looking to have fun and to be the #1 clan of KitPvP.
Primary we are looking for fun players and players that Have pvp experience.

Some rules;
1. Do not steal anything from AtomicPvP clan members.
2. Respect EVERYONE in the clan.
3. NO backstabing.
4. Don't ask to be promoted, promotion will happen IF we know that you are a player we can rely on.
If you do NOT follow these rules, you will be kicked.

Being active is a must.

Before I start the requirements format. We are looking for players we can trust 100%. So if you know that you don't get along With either me or 2poorformoney Your chances are Limited. BUT everyone that want to join, will be taken in to consideration.

How to join;

1. In-game name
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10.
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney?
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) )

Players will get promoted by one thing only, TRUST. We have to trust you a 100% before we promote.

Alliances: Non yet.

Enemies: We don't have any yet, but will for sure have a lot of them :)

IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING A REAL AND SEARIUS APPLICATION, YOU KNOW WHAT? Declined.

- Maria aka ohhMaiiny and Nathan aka 2poorformoney. :-D

Last edited:

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
i wan join
1. FireBlaze910
2. Yes i am, 8/10
3.I COULd get along wit u but yes with 2poor
4.A bit about myself: i liek turtels

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
In-game Name: AndreasManU aka Andy
Are you good at pvp: 9/10 I'm either good or bad, mostly pretty good.
Do I get along with OhhMaiiny or 2poorformoney: Yes, I do... we're good friends and talk to you all the time in-game.
A little by yourself: I'm AndreasManU, but people call me Andy (including you). I pvp a lot and is a helper on snapcraft. I come from Norway as ohhMaiiny does who can be very useful. I got skype so you can contact me whenever I want. I'm also a Knight on kitpvp.

ShaunSkats

Banned
IGN: ShaunSkats
Are you good at PvP?: I'm excellent at PvP especially HG or SG PvP, I'd consider myself as an 8.
Do you get along with you or 2poor?: I am currently teamed with 2poor.
A little about myself: I'm a well known un-ranked survivalist and an excellent PvPer to people who actually know me. I am very good with the economy system on both Survival, and KitPvP. I am more active on Survival though.

OP
OP
ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
In-game Name: AndreasManU aka Andy
Are you good at pvp: 9/10 I'm either good or bad, mostly pretty good.
Do I get along with OhhMaiiny or 2poorformoney: Yes, I do... we're good friends and talk to you all the time in-game.
A little by yourself: I'm AndreasManU, but people call me Andy (including you). I pvp a lot and is a helper on snapcraft. I come from Norway as ohhMaiiny does who can be very useful. I got skype so you can contact me whenever I want. I'm also a Knight on kitpvp.
Accepted. Welcome to the family :-D

OP
OP
ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
IGN: ShaunSkats
Are you good at PvP?: I'm excellent at PvP especially HG or SG PvP, I'd consider myself as an 8.
Do you get along with you or 2poor?: I am currently teamed with 2poor.
A little about myself: I'm a well known un-ranked survivalist and an excellent PvPer to people who actually know me. I am very good with the economy system on both Survival, and KitPvP. I am more active on Survival though.
Accepted. Welcome to the Family, quoting Nathan 'Shaun's amazing at pvp' :)

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner

Trollm

Zombie Killer
1. In-game name: Trollmoose12
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10: 11/10 i hav 2 muc skyl
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney: I hate 2poor so much but I have no idea who you are
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) ): I will have you know I am the most mlg pvper that is out there. I get about 2000 kills every second on kitpvp and I've only been banned 5 times. Not to sound like a baller but have about 500k in kitpvp moneys and I have bought the knight rank. I spend minimum 16 hours everyday on kitpvp only drinking a mixture of mountain dew, crushed doritos and red bull that I call pvp fuel. I have a bachelor's degree in reking and ur mum can testify to that. If you want any of this in ur crew u better accept me before i rek all of u skrublobs. M'lady.

OP
OP
ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
1. In-game name: Trollmoose12
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10: 11/10 i hav 2 muc skyl
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney: I hate 2poor so much but I have no idea who you are
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) ): I will have you know I am the most mlg pvper that is out there. I get about 2000 kills every second on kitpvp and I've only been banned 5 times. Not to sound like a baller but have about 500k in kitpvp moneys and I have bought the knight rank. I spend minimum 16 hours everyday on kitpvp only drinking a mixture of mountain dew, crushed doritos and red bull that I call pvp fuel. I have a bachelor's degree in reking and ur mum can testify to that. If you want any of this in ur crew u better accept me before i rek all of u skrublobs. M'lady.
Declined. I don't find this funny at all.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Lol here go's all or nothin.
1: IGN: Leprechaun81
2: Pvp Skills: Hmm I guess i could be 6 to 7 out of 10 in the right circumstances. Great team player if that counts.
3. Get along with you or 2poorformoney: I know 2poor pretty well and although I don't know you, you seem friendly.
4: About myself: Most people call me Lep or in some cases Leppy. I'm friendly and can be a good and trusted comrade. I'm laid back most of the time with that exotic twist when im crazy xD. I'll be on sometimes. I play survival often with my second most played server being kitpvp. From the U.s.a (Ohio ftw) and I like apple pie and babies :3. I hope I get accepted hope some people get to know more about me! peace!

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
Ign: SwiftGamingHD
Are you good at pvp 1 thru 10. Id say like a 7 and a half
Do you get along with 2poorformoney or me.
I get along with nathan pretty well i dont talk to you that much but you seem nice
A little about myself.
Im 13 years of age I pvp 60% of the time I mostly play on survival I'm going to get back to playing a lot into Kitpvp I am friends with a lot of people I don't really have specific enemies I'm usually nice but sometimes I get mad. I just started getting into KitPvP today like actually trying and I have p1 sharp 3 working on getting better stuff.. Thanks for your time -Swift

Last edited:

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
1. In-game name : idontuseit
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10 : around 8.5-9:5.
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney : pretty sure I do .
4. A little about yourself : well I think you know me and yeah I'm just a pvping duck who just pvps can't right now as my comp is broken .

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
1. In-game name: kambo_mrdlikkle
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10. 10/10 :3
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney? I don't know both of much but we aren't enemy.
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) ) Well I've been playing sc for a while and I always find on kitpvp I get teamed... And being with people as 'Op' as you two would help me getting my p4 and stuff back and Have fun on kitpvp (I had good stuff until I put it in disposal .-. ) I love to pvp and Well I'm a nice guy and Love to play :-D.