(clan) Atomicpvp

Addz07-

Iron Miner
1. Addz07
2. Good enough not as good as you too but 8/10
3. I know lots about you two im not an enemy of either of you so i think we will get along great
4. I am a newly well known survivor and kitpvper and being in a clan with all these guys would make my experience much more fun
Thankyou

~Addz

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
In-game name: wackyelephant
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10. 7 - I can fight well when it is a fair fight.
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney? - I get along with 2poor quite well, I like you as a friend and i hope you like me too. Lol.
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) ) Well, My real name is Joe. People ingame for short call me wacky. I like Pvping a lot and i think i would be a great contribution to the clan.
Ps: This is the best clan ive seen so far (the two people that own it anyway)

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
1. IGN- Grizzlebear19
2. Are You good at pvp? - Yeah but im not op with diamond, I would rank myself 9/10 being completely honest
3. Do you get along with me or 2poorformoney? I get along with 2poor, he wont kill me if he sees me down in pvp. I dont really know you ohhmaiiny but we could be good friends.
4. A little about yourself- I mainly play survival and all i ever do is pvp. In old snapcraft survival i used to be op when it comes to pvp having many p4 sets but now everyone in current survival is op. I just started playing kitpvp and i have diamond armor but its not p4. I would enjoy your clan and hope to help you guys dominate pvp.

Last edited:

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Ign:Creeper1o8
I am very good at pvp and I consider myself as an 8/10 because i never lose in 1v1s :-D
3. I get along with you maiiny :-D
4.well I am a youtuber with 100 subs. I would really like to keep up my snapcraft kitpvp series and I would love to be in a clan where I can trust people and record with them! I usually play in factions by i can be on kill anytime you want! Thanks maiiny and 2poor

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
You are going to be one big clan! This is not an application but... try not to be too OP xD! (DON'T CHALLENGE MEH, ME GOT MY OWN CLAN :3) God, please be a reset.. what..? Nothing :-D

archerunknown

Gold Miner
ohh not following your exact idea but you beat me to it.is ti ok if i make a recrutement thread ?? no © just same princibles

OP
OP
ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
In-game name: wackyelephant
2. Are you good at pvp? How would you consider yourself at pvp from 1-10. 7 - I can fight well when it is a fair fight.
3. Do you get along With me or 2poorformoney? - I get along with 2poor quite well, I like you as a friend and i hope you like me too. Lol.
4. A little about yourself (If I don't know who you are I need to know, right? ;-) ) Well, My real name is Joe. People ingame for short call me wacky. I like Pvping a lot and i think i would be a great contribution to the clan.
Ps: This is the best clan ive seen so far (the two people that own it anyway)
So Yeah, Accepted. For everyone else, this is the last recruit many People have told me and more People that it is only 5 players per clan so that means we are full atm until further details, from Luke or whoever runs this. So the AtomicPvP consist of;
ohhMaiiny
2poorformoney
WackyElephant
AndreasManU
ShaunSkats

We have an ally and that would be Magic_Chicken's clan;
Magic_Chicken
minethatmineboy
minecraftguy972
rostacookies
nateminer

Yeah, welcome to the ones who got accepted :) If clan's can consist of more than 5 players I will be recruiting more.

Regards,
- Maria <3 :-D

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
So Yeah, Accepted. For everyone else, this is the last recruit many People have told me and more People that it is only 5 players per clan so that means we are full atm until further details, from Luke or whoever runs this. So the AtomicPvP consist of;
ohhMaiiny
2poorformoney
WackyElephant
AndreasManU
ShaunSkats

We have an ally and that would be Magic_Chicken's clan;
Magic_Chicken
minethatmineboy
minecraftguy972
rostacookies
nateminer

Yeah, welcome to the ones who got accepted :) If clan's can consist of more than 5 players I will be recruiting more.

Regards,
- Maria <3 :-D
So I'm not in? D:

Nathank

First Step
Congrats to all accepted. Will be looking forward to playing with you all. And as Maria said, if there is more information to come about more than 5 people to a clan we will be accepting more.

Thanks,

Nathan :3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Congrats to all accepted. Will be looking forward to playing with you all. And as Maria said, if there is more information to come about more than 5 people to a clan we will be accepting more.

Thanks,

Nathan :3
thanks! cant wait to be pvping with you all