Soujaboy671 Introductions

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
What is up my people of SnapCraft! As you know me in server, and some of the minigames I have played with around this time, I would include to have so many great and wonderful friend's that support me, and counting the enemies that dislike me. This is the SoujaBoy Introductions.

This Is My Life:
Once there was a special child, He was born on January 1, 1998, Born in the Bray, Ireland from the country side. When this child was born, His parents already have a name for the child; But they have decided to change it in the last second, When they finally made up their mind they have chosen the name of, "James" as his name. James is family was so happy that his parents had a cute little son, When they have finally brought him home, my parents didn't know what to say when they did, but they know is that their son was gonna be a very special kid. My first achievements would be my first steps at the age of 1-2, then my first words we're at 2. James family went on vacation to a Beautiful Island of Guahan/(Guam) somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, Then his life began.
When I was the age of 4-5 my own parents we're afraid of how myself was getting taller then a average kid's height, they noticed it when they dropped me off to school, So they took me to a doctor, after long hours of waiting to see the reason why, The doctor told us that it's just an amazing height for a normal child to reach this height. Starting then my life was normal; I was never bullied because all of the bullies in my school we're scared of me, When I reached 3rd Grade I was the tallest kid out of all grade in my school, Two years later on my 5th grade year's I was always dating to much girls, but they have no ever bothered with my studies, Nor anything interfering with my life; On my 5th grade graduation I had my laughs, friends, Etc. When I reached middle school in 7th grade I was already the height of 6'0 feet, In middle school I was always a very active kid, I played lot's of the sports and always participated in all of the fun, When I reached High school, everyone has changed all my friends, The homework, Especially the drama. I am in 10th grade now, Everything has gottan harder, But then this one day when I was in my biology class, their was this girl, I have never seen but she was always in my class, after days and days I have had the courage to talk to her, We started chatting more and more each day, then in january 1, 2014 me and her went out, It has lasted 4 months, But I know she is happy with whoever he is now, and I am happy not caring about her anymore. So to be honest I have lot's more of my life to tell, But this is all for now.

Online Fun:
As you guy's have known me in the game, You call me as the one and only "SoujaBoy671". You know me as a player that enjoys the entertainment of death, and glory. You can mostly see me on EarthGames for about 7 hours a day, then maybe survival/kitpvp for 2 hours. If you know you are my friend; And you don't want to end are friendship, Because all I like from my friends is Honesty, even if it comes down to anything, Betrayal is something that you don't want to do to me! Because after the year of EarthGames fighting and victories all my skills came from the learning within the battles, I don't think this would be bragging or counting as it; But I came on this sever mostly everyday and that reason is only because of EarthGames, Everyday I have played countless games of victory. I was always trying to get 5000 kills, But sadly it takes longer when your score is high enough, I was already at 4000 kills and 1000 something deaths but till that day, after stats vanished, I know my mission is to kill all who we're in all the games, and trust me I can memorize a name because after all my killings and death, You won't be the hardest to forget in my mind.

In Real Life:
To say: Life for me now in my real life is that, I am always busy with so many things because.. As much as I want to graduate highschool and go to college; My life everyday is "Law". I have loved law since I was 8th grade, and after few years I studied more and more, Winning a debation, or anything claiming my right's is something easy to defend. To be frankly honest I am a Tall, and smart, People said my life would be pointless and out of the way, but i chose a way, to fight harder and better then others. As I am sitting on my office chair, all I want to say is that I love everyone (No Homo), And to the people who thought wrong of me, Try knowing me before you judge a book before it's cover.

Anything Else:

If you see a cookie anywhere in your kitchen, I want it because I am so hungry right now! Ran out of food, Nothing to cook, Hunger.

=+=SoujaBoy671=+=
No Hate/Only Love!

OP
OP
TheSoujaBoy671

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
What novel's have you read so far? :-P

OP
OP
TheSoujaBoy671

TheSoujaBoy671

Stone Miner
It only took 10 mins, could have did better. :-P.